He educated millions

He educated millions

He educated them on pseudo-intellectualism and skepticism.

entertained*

thiiiiiis
y u so srs tho?

Propaganda for brainlets

> He brainwashed millions

bamboozled*

>Electromagnetism moves in waves
>Here are James Maxwell's equations
>Here are some people in the past who were interested in science

>somehow this is pseudo science and brainwashing

Y'all are worse than Rick and Morty fans

you're defending a guy who barely passed his rudimentary classes (I think he had a business degree or something) and stole a third of his thesis and makes retarded, science-sounding philosophical statements on twitter

>Y'all are worse than Rick and Morty fans
>t. 199 IQ brainlet

It's a good thing that what you think doesn't actually matter. He doesn't have a business degree. He has a Bachelor's in Physics, a Master's in Astrophysics, and a Doctorate in Astrophysics.

What credentials should you ask for in someone who is explaining literal astrophysics to a group of people? A theatre major? A math major who's only interested in Reimann sums?

Astrophysics is bullshit though. It's straight up sci-fi. Tyson preaches sci-fi as actual science.

That's perfectly fine if you believe that. The only impact your small mind will make in reality is making me sigh at your ignorance.
It's also perfectly fine to admit your wrong right now and do some research beyond reading posts on Veeky Forums. But again, nothing you will ever do will impact anyone or anything of importance so it doesn't matter what you do.

*Billions

>He has a Bachelor's in Physics, a Master's in Astrophysics, and a Doctorate in Astrophysics.

For a nigger, that's amazing.

He looks pretty brown.

>>Electromagnetism moves in waves
FALSE. They oscilate in waves, they do not move in waves.
Wave particle duality is a meme. Everything is a discrete particle, the interactions only result in a distribution that is the same as if it were modeled as a wave.
It can be MODELED as a wave, it is not actually a wave.

He is about 60-70% nigger.

>Electromagnetism moves in waves
>believes in "spacetime" or "warped space"

Yeah, no. That is not "education" that is what is called a "psychosis"

>FALSE. They oscilate in waves, they do not move in waves.
>Wave particle duality is a meme.
Yes, yes!
>Everything is a discrete particle
So close....

..to rape gorillians

And here we see two people with no education whatsoever weigh in on a complicated theory.

I'm wondering what your hypothesis on how a particle can be split into different, multiple energy level particles using only a prism without causing a nuclear reaction. Take into consideration the strong nuclear force.

Now, I know you can't actually answer this, so just know that I won't take your answer seriously, but I am interested in seeing the equivalent of a flat-earth theory in respect to wave particle duality.

Without any rigour in the maths behind these things, he hasn't taught anyone anything valuable beyond things they can say at the dinner table to sound smart.

"""""""""""""""educated"""""""""""""""

he actually looks very indian

This is very racist. I bet you only dislike him because he is a Negro.

>beyond things they can say at the dinner table to sound smart.

That is literally all of science.

i dunno man. the humble engineer can use science to build a bridge to help people cross a river. to say nothing of more technologically advanced applications.
or am i missing your point?

When did I say I dislike NDT? I'm simply saying he hasn't meaningfully educated anyone