Writers, what is your day job?

Writers, what is your day job?

Gaskun I swear to god I will burn the Colony to the ground if you're not at Waffle House by midnight

Give me a disposable email.

Welfare NEET.

It's the best way to live short of being independently wealthy.

Stocking shelves in a grocery store

It's low stress, low responsibility and easy to do.

The job leaves a lot of time for reading/writing/hanging out...

Just razzing you m80, I'll be back in Vtown in a couple-three weeks though

I work as a salesman for a painting contractor. I'm still a college student though so this isn't the end of the line though lol.

Tax attorney.

cook, not a chef though

I'm a grocery clerk
Easy pay for an easy job, just happy to not be a neet anymore

I'm a content manager for a media agency which owns a ton of adult websites. I'm the guy who writes the descriptions for adult videos. Am a virgin before anyone asks.

>just happy to not be a neet anymore
y?

What's your best work?

Do you have to watch the videos first, or do they just give you a rundown of what's in it, the plot, etc?

I just didn't like staying at home, just working out and being on the internet, being stuck in my mind, shit really fucked me up inside
Was really bitter just sitting around alone, just being exposed to contact with hundreds of people a day in a couple sentences asking how their day was and if they found what they were looking for is enough human contact for me to feel like "yeah this is the world, i'm really in this bitch"

It's a decent timesink that I get paid for, and since I have limited free time now, I spend it wisely. Spend less time on Veeky Forums and more time reading books I wanted to get to, even started to play the piano on my days off
I'm like genuinely enjoying life and shit now

Translator. It's fucking me up because I can't write anymore after 7-8 hours of fucking about at a desk. And writing at work simply seems impossible.
Help me, guys.

did david lynch take this picture

i make dentures. i often think of cashing my stocks and living in my car as i write a novel on the road. i just cant imagine finishing before the funds run out

i got maybe 10,000. how long do you think that would last me?

i just got into meditation as a NEET and that fixed everything desu

did david lynch make this post

datacuck

Shit user, I'm glad you found something that worked for me, I've been meaning to read into Buddhism and meditation(even though some people just tell me to JUST meditate, no reading required), but this job shit seems to work so far.

sort yourself up

selling coffe at a nespresso store.

I work at an Apple Genius Bar and it's exactly what you'd expect.

I am a grad student getting an MA in English Literature. For money, I work freelance as a writer, copywriter, editor, proofreader, basically anything anyone will pay me for, and I have a part-time job at the mall.

It's honestly total shit, I hate the mall job and I don't make any money there anyways. The freelance writing work is also pretty sporadic. I depend on my parents a lot. Thinking of trying to apply for federal disability since I have actual diagnosed high-functioning autism.

good on ya lad, to each his own

I sell my shit to starving africans

Philosopher King

NEET for 2 years, now software developer. Which is funny since I majored in English with a minor in Creative Writing. Only use I got from that 4 year degree was the impression it gave that I could commit to long term goals.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GASKUN

what do you mean by that? I wanna know more! sounds pretty horrible.

I've been NEET for about 8 months and thinking of getting into software development. Did you just teach yourself code? How'd you get a job?

for real though where is he

i write professionally

Call center.

KY

No one believes you.

So, you don't write?

if you live lightly, a while

I'm a busser at a bar and when I'm not doing that I'm delivering food to people on my bike.
Not glamorous but gives me time to read and write and drink with friends when I want.

I work with the mentally and physically disabled by day; but by night, I work at Home Depot.

>day job
Fighting off my suicidal impulses.

It's not fun but it's a living.

Ba dum tiss.