I want to write a bestselling YA book. please give me some topics or a good plot in general to write about...

i want to write a bestselling YA book. please give me some topics or a good plot in general to write about. i would like to be the next john green

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HvLju
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Introverted seventeen years old girl gets AIDS after her first sex.

The more I look at that image, the more I want to throw up.

Mom doesn't love me and dad loves me too much

they already had a movie of that KIDS

imgur.com/a/HvLju

please no

that's nothing new. ive watched like two teen movies about that

this is so disgusting lol

ugh

Young girl falls into a vat of heroin perishing instantly. Young Chad smackhead starts using it. Starts seeing the dead girl, falls in love. Has to stop doing drugs before the girl heroin supply runs out becuase he'll get depressed or something.

This summer, NY bestseller The Prick.

It's a good movie. The director was a weirdo and the screewriter's career went downhill from there, but together they ended up doing a surprisingly powerful film.

ugh come on. im serious.

Sadistic PE teacher introduces 'Jail' a game where students quiz each other about rumours or secrets and those who answer dishonestly are strapped. Some are sent to 'jail' a nook of the gym where students get free reign to abuse each other in all ways.

This has truly been an enlightening experience.

Can someone explain what this is supposed to be

Princess points. It's probably the most needlessly intricate thing to come out of /r9k/'s collective autism.

Just make sure the protagonist has the right personality
>"introverted" but hangs out with a sundry group of friends all the time
>speaks entirely in sarcastic quips, even during moments of "deep" revelations
>problems with the adult world and authority
>listens to indie rock and meme rap
>overall book's message is that the protagonist has no problems and it's all instead society's problems

You sure you're not mixing them? The writer was a weirdo and the director never really made anything despite baiting My Fault for 20 yers

Yeah but what is this, some sort of vanguardist waifu posting?

The artist depicts the girls as unstable creatures, whose dark primordial essence (id) is only barely disguised by (ego) materialism, hollow cultural fads, and a facade of optimism (the smiling, the mass-produced slogans, etc.). The father figures (super-ego), in contrast, are inward-looking figures of tragedy. They stand as the artist self-insert, and alongside the projection of NEET/weaboo autism onto the girls they represent a desire to breach the gulf separating masculine and feminine aspects. An expression of loneliness.

Fugg

/r9k/ creates the best content on Veeky Forums

Those drawings are genuinely good. Disturbing but good.

Haha, these are great.

what in christ's sweet name

>had a dream that would make a great opening for a YA
>honestly pretty good
>great hook, en media res, first 5-10 pages are gonna be fantastic

How easy is it to get published for YA? Gonna be stronk wymn teenage protag, two male secondaries with a love triange, some horror and sci-fi undertones, dystopic setting (not politically, but physically. Knights of Sidonia/Blame similar.) It's actually pretty good. Will I get rich? I can bang it out in two months; thinking of setting aside my current project for this.

The second image is my life. How do I laugh in the face of it like that pretty princess?

WHAT DO THE SIGNS MEAN