Other urls found in this thread:

hassonandwong.com/topical-finasteride-update/
global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html
cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html
cdb.riken.jp/en/research/laboratory/tsuji.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
folliclethought.com/hcell-exclusive-before-and-after-photos/
replicel.com/product-pipeline/rch-01-hair-regeneration/
sfgate.com/healthredesign/article/Study-McDonald-s-fries-ingredient-may-cure-12552713.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares about them.

Because the evil jewish overlords want whites to lose their golden hair thus lowering their sexual appeal while the ugly kinky haired negro ape gets a white woman due to jewish racemixing propaga nda.

why would anyone care about them?

Samefagging glow in the dark foreskin munching kike. Your filthy lizzard race invented kippah's to cover up your bald spots.

It hasn't.

Just stop using shampoo this shit is infested with poison and estrogens. Also soaps are shit as well, use pine tar sope or just water.

Big if true post proofs

and having stinky ass greasy hair?

vinegar and water and bicarbonate are enough not to have shitty hair. don't be one of those who get attached to an invention and a habit that only became popular in the 70s.
The invential is shampoo, filled with parafin and other oil byproducts, and the habit is washing your hair like it has aids.

ew then your hair smells like vinegar

Any examples of shampoo containing poison? Also shouldn't estrogen intake revert balding or at least stop it, since higher estrogen levels in males can be a cause for low testosterone, therefore reducing the production of DHT?

yeah but then you’ll have boobs

True, gynecomastia is caused by a hormonal imbalance, but I wasn't suggesting estrogen intake. I was just trying to understand how he came to the conclusion that men are balding because shampoo is filled with estrogen. Now if you actually want to do something about your hair loss and you don't happen to be rich, then the only thing you can do as of now is to rely on 'The big three' (Finasteride, Minoxidil, Nizoral).

Well it's a good think I don't drink my shampoo then isn't it

Just LOL at your shitty breath if you don't drink your shampoo. I hope you weren't wondering why you don't have a gf.

hassonandwong.com/topical-finasteride-update/

this will literally unfuck your shit up, too bad it won't be available worldwide for like a decade because chang and wang have to patent it first

Relax. The Japanese are on it.

Clinical trials start next month; if successful it goes to market in 2020 (in Japan, where regulations are very favourable for approval of autologous cell therapies).

global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html

I should add that this has already been demonstrated in a mouse model at the Riken Institute.

cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html

cdb.riken.jp/en/research/laboratory/tsuji.html

Are you really so vain that you care about some useless keratin on your scalp?

> rationalizing away the problem rather than dealing with it

found the basic scientist

The funny thing is that I bet you're right. Why else would you have a little gay hat like that?

Speaking of keratin scalps, can we modify head follicles to grow integral helmets?

Hell yea! Transhumanist bio-cybernetic implants h3r3 i c0m3

I wish this wasn't so close to the truth

Holy shit they all look like they mixbred with a gipsy themselves. God they look unhealthy.

/thread
Cant wait

These was a case of women rubbing (((essential oils))) on their children’s hair as a shampoo product and it was causing gynecomastia in their young sons.

Found it

How are hair plugs a failure?

You have to go back

Evidence? Tried to google it, found nothing.

PHEW, I may have a small penis and be fat but at least Im not bald

(((paraben))) is a know estrogener

I posted the picture of the article with the authors and the date right below.....

How can you claim to be intelligent but miss my obvious joke and take my rant about glow in the dark lizzard jews seriously?

Yeah fuck curing cancer or alzheimer's I wanna cure BALDNESS

>cure for balding
>making erections last longer

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

soyboi...a power doughnut or even better a fully bald shiny skull is a display akin to gorillas silverbacks.

Feels good to be a soyboy

The cure for baldness is female growth hormones.

What about RepliCell and HCell?

folliclethought.com/hcell-exclusive-before-and-after-photos/

replicel.com/product-pipeline/rch-01-hair-regeneration/

If this was true, then all males should have problems.

Fact of the matter is, it's mostly genetical.
But I do agree with you, that if you are genetically exposed, these are enhancers that should be avoided.

Problem with this is that you have to get a surgery. This is insanely expensive. Also generating the stemcells must surely add to the cost. So these surgeries will in total be much more costly than today.

I might be wrong, just read this one article. Haven't read into all their articles and such.

So please prove me wrong, so that I can cherish the future of me in the future.

when there is a good, none harmful method there will definitely be a market for this. it's only about profit at this point, even look at elon, you all think hes a god or something but in the end it's about prices.

needs to be more bald men in order to raise the demand

>hopefully i wont be adding to the demand

big if true

Study: McDonald's fries ingredient may cure baldness

sfgate.com/healthredesign/article/Study-McDonald-s-fries-ingredient-may-cure-12552713.php

At a press conference about Star Trek: The Next Generation, a reporter asked Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry about casting Patrick Stewart, commenting that "Surely by the 24th century, they would have found a cure for male pattern baldness." Gene Roddenberry had the perfect response.

"No, by the 24th century, no one will care."

thank you japan

I probably won't need to worry about balding until I'm in my early 50s which is roughly 25 years from now, I'm sure it'll be cheaper by then.
Good luck current balding men

>estrogens
Balding is caused by testosterone though

>keeping natural oils in your hair makes it dirty
You literally just rinse your hair daily and it's perfect. Unshampooed hair looks better and there is no fucking odour unless you shove it somewhere smelly and don't rinse it after.

Science solved this one a while back, user.

Is what I thought at 25 but now few years later I started balding at temples. Nothing crazy yet, but who knows how much hair I will lose in the next few years.

Really? Hows your diet/hair caring?

21 here and I have less hair than op's image

already used minoxidil and finasteride but i won't use jewish chemicals anymore, i prefer to be bald

Holy fuck there is hope for me yet

science hasnt failed anyone.

95% of what makes up our bodies exterior is genetic, were very VERY far away from influencing gene expression

there's not one bald man in my family, of any age. Both my grandfathers died with a full set of hair, one of them even had long hair like bach.

It's mostly genetic.

I also like how balding man try to make up saying that its because they have too much testosterone...

testosterone also causes muscle development yet you dont see that all muscled people are bald.

its just genetics it fucks you up sometimes

that seems like an engineering solution rather than a science one. But i must admit its a very clever one

Better question, why have balding men failed science?