Can you imagine evolution creating this? No? Then how could it create life which is vastly more complicated?

Can you imagine evolution creating this? No? Then how could it create life which is vastly more complicated?

i don't know, OP
but those newfangled evolutionary car simulator games are pretty fun to play around with

>Can you imagine evolution creating this? No?
No, for evolution only creates self-replicating things, which this is not.

>Then how could it create life which is vastly more complicated?
Why couldn't it? Life is self-replicating. Complication has no bearing on it.

>I don't understand something. It must be wrong and the working of a magical dude in the clouds.

Yep. Religion everyone. Remember to put "sage" in the Options field if you must reply to this thinking feeding a troll win make you win

>falling for b8
>being this stupid

>falling for b8
why on earth would anyone come to Veeky Forums if not to do precisely that?

evolution would have to mine metal ores etc to create a mouse trap, that's not in the portfolio

>Can you imagine evolution creating something that entices other animals to it resulting in its death?
Yes, a great many things

evolution created the humans who created the mousetrap
stop this humanist brainlet thinking of humans being somehow outside of nature

>can you imagine geologic processes making an aluminum ingot?
>no? then how could it create a quartz monzonite copper porphyry system which is vastly more complicated?

>evolution only creates self-replicating things
Yet you exist. Evolution BTFO.

Evolution can not create life it is simply the replication of it over many many years. There is a minimum Gene set required for energy production alone.

Which by itself throws Darwinism out. Poorly named religion as well, as Darwin was a genius. But it is what it is.

It already has, you fool.

The universe is not limited to only those things which a small primate can imagine.

>if I can't imagine it it can't happen

Your imagination sucks, OP

Its an ideology, not a religion

It's a scientific theory (more accurately, a model that describes the behaviour of systems possessing hereditary traits that affect their own probability of inheritance, of which biological life is merely one example) not an ideology or a religion.

you're right
evolution doesn't create life

abiogenesis does

>can you image a jaw?????
Yes