Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KJSnd8VzQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your pic, Chtenia, and Alaska Quarterly Review

The New Yorker for the fiction

TLS

This+++

n plus one

These always seem too bougie to ever take seriously.

Is the content actually worth it?

Comic LO

Standpoint magazine is the GOAT

The Spectator is sometimes alright, but it has an amateurish, smarmy undergraduate feel to it.

New Yorker fiction hasn't been good in your average Veeky Forums poster's lifetime

harpers

Monocle

Good mags for poetry?

Lapham's web content is good
New Criterion and Archaeology are great magazines that I enjoy.

n+1, the chronicle, paris review of books, current affairs

i have paris review, nyrb, daedalus and lapham's subsccriptions. used to get n+1. almost ordered new criterion, but i really dont read them and dont care about news or anything new. PR interviews are still god tier though, and laphams is great for a toilet read

New Criterion is great because there is a front page essay, a letter from the editor, and then there are reviews. Usually 15 of them. On books, non-fiction and fiction that I will actually read, and are not ghost-written works on the suffering of a latina-lesbian working for the un in syria that helped immigrants and was raped by trump. Not that im averse to Malalaesque stories, but NYRB obsesses on them every single edition

Is it pronounced "Lap ham" or "La senpai"?

lap-uhm

looks up lewish lapham talking, he has a dope voice

Any fellow lrb readers? I love the personals.

>senpai
Yeah, like that.

Cabinet

Collapse
Starfire
Abrasax
Fenris Wolf
Clavis

Nice lifestyle you've got there.

The New Criterion

Anyone who doesnt read The Economist and The Atlantic is an uncultured rodent

Found the Douglas Murray fag.

Rod Liddle = GOAT

What I don't like about The Economist is that sometimes they tout some uneducated opinions as if it is common sense or common knowledge and then shit on letters to the editor in the next issue in a snarky way. Other than that it's all right, but I my grocery store stopped carrying it.

What do people think of the New Statesman? I've been reading some of John Gray's past columns which I really enjoy. Not sure about the others.

Rod Liddle is garbage. His anti-leftist whingeing isn't even funny by this point, it's the same shit every week.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KJSnd8VzQw

does anyone know if magazines lose money on those 12 issues for £12 deals? i want to keep signing up for them but if it's putting them at a loss i'll feel bad and just go digital instead or whatever

>tfw the economist is too pleb and you're forced to pay for the financial times

free online FT access with my uni. gonna be tragic when i'm done with my degree in a month's time - no way i'll be able to afford a subscription

I got Lapham's because it had some interesting content and seemed Veeky Forums

Not a fan of the setup, too fucking artsy, definitely designed by shit eating non-STEM majors with no understanding of or even disdain for order and logic.
Probably won't be resubscribing.