Existentialism is stupid

>Be me
>Interested in existential philosophy
>Hear that Soren Kierkegaard is "the Father of Existentialism"
>Seems like a good place to start
>Pick up his book Either/Or
>A few pages in, it's clear that it's just a bunch of whiny depressed B***S*** about how nothing matters and you should just kill yourself
>Throw book down in disgust
>Look at the titles of his other books
>Whiny titles about how life sucks, like "Fear and Trembling" or "The Sickness Unto Death"

I'm convinced now, philosophy is just a bunch of whiners who think the world is a place without hope. Kierkegaard probably just needed Jesus in his life desu

This b8 is so immense it is master b8

I've seen good shitposting before, but I'll admit this deserves a prize.

by saying nothing instead of everything

You even took the effort to make it seem like a phone poster, quality b8 8/8

>I'm convinced now, philosophy is just a bunch of whiners who think the world is a place without hope

>implying that he was not finding his place in the world by writing these books

Kierkegaard had a passion, and only one: writing. By his own admission during the creative process all the anxiety and fatalism of his life disappeared, leaving him completely serene.

He technically followed his advice and atrived for his only hope, literature, and to do so he described to us his inner life.

Existentialism is pop-philosophy trash, but please learn how to bait properly.

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

haha oh man. that's one to put in my meme folder

Is this the vulgar aesthete?

joyce wasn't an existentialist

>taking such obvious b8 seriously

bump for feces
Error: You must wait 1 second before posting a reply.

Bad.

Thanks for the delicious kek.

Why is every thread tonight revolting against the conjecture of existence? Some astrological bullshit

If by any chance you're being serious, go read Camus. He tackles existentialism (or rather absurdism in his words) in a much more optimistic manner than his peers, notably Jean Paul Sartre. Most existentialists had their woes, but Camus was not like them and found the pleasures in life and it shows in his philosophy.

This was my experience reading The Stranger.

DUDE YOLO NOTHING REALLY MATTERS.

He writes in the form of two different personas, which you should have noticed
The "whiny" guy is just one of them

what characteristics are unique to phone posters?

Sage

Then you didn't understand anything about the book. How the hell did you even get to that conclusion, that baffles me.

Camus isn't for you

That's "Soren Kierkegaard", not Soren.

Soren(soren is a nice way of saying satan). Doesnt look like the "o" works on the chins.

image.jpg

kek

starts with the greek.

>Kierkegaard probably just needed Jesus in his life

this b8 is as stinky as brie famalam

almost had me till i read the last line