Finally found a use for DFW's Infinite Jest. It makes a pretty damn good mouse pad

Finally found a use for DFW's Infinite Jest. It makes a pretty damn good mouse pad

It LITERALLY wouldn't

OH but it does!
Sorry if the image is rotated 90 degrees

do you have the wrist movements of a child? big mousepads are where its at

I literally don't move my mouse more than over a half of the surface area of that book.

That's a hell of a lot of used tissues you've got piled up there

Turn down your sensitivity Jesus Christ

Why would I want to have to move my hand halfway to Timbuktu just to get to the other side of the screen?

This is a fine bait OP. Congratulations.

Please put on some socks OP! You don't want your feet to get dirty walking around without them.

Sorry I went to bed as I posted this close to midnight last night. Those are cum tissues. There is an even bigger pile under my bed
I enjoy shitposting. I am sorry. But I am actually reading the book and quite enjoy it.

>look at tabs
>r9k
Go back there, you illiterate pleb.

Why were you viewing this?

cool

clean your desk though

hahahaha nice!

How could I be viewing a thread posted on the 10th of May when this thread was posted on the 9th of May? You're not that smart. Considering that thread was posted way after I posted this thread.

Yet I'm probably more literate than you.

If you frequent r9k and listen to ASMR it's no surprise that even entry level books are too much for you.

>he doesn't realize that the implication of the post was that Infinite Jest is entry level and has no real use and that's why it's used as a mousepad
Wew lad. Brainlets please go.

ay is that a mckays sticker

>only 3 places in the world where I could've bought it
>I shop at two of them
The real question is, which one do you shop at?

Everyone got it... it's not interesting or witty tho

People have no idea what entry level means anymore.

Not this guy.

>not realizing all Veeky Forums poster circle jerk about their intelligence and call anything entry level to try to seem superior
This is one of the reasons Veeky Forums is shittier than /r9k/

nashville!

I shop at the ones in Knoxville and Chattanooga. Knoxville when I'm at UT and Chattanooga when I'm at home.

You can also use pages out of IJ for jizz rags.

Nice sweatpants my dude