Confess your math & sci related sins, child

Confess your math & sci related sins, child.

>I dont care for Walter Lewin's lectures

Why is that a sin?

I use theorems like legos to build algorithms without caring about their proofs or why they are true once I have quantified their numerical stability.

I divided by zero in an algebra exam, involuntarily. Didn't check. My professor was kind of: """ ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ Why you out of all people?!?!?!?!?? ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ BURN IN HELL YOU SINNER 。゜(`Д´)゜。。゜(`Д´)゜。。゜(`Д´)゜。 """ kek

I almost fell for the computer engineering meme.

I suck at math. Oh please forgive my sin heavenly father!!!

I graduated Magna cum Laude in a STEM field, but can't do long division.

I dropped out of elementary school but I've solved 3 millennium prize problems anonymously.

>I almost sinned
Not a sin.

My frosh physics class tests are straight off the MIT website. No one else in the class figured it out.

Ive only told one education major cutie that I have the questions for next test and very awkwardly managed to negotiate a blowjob in exchange for them.

I once used higher dimensional mathematics before starting in base reality. T-T

Nice.

no longer a secret. gonna rat you
t. the education major cutie

>a STEM field,
biology doesn't count

I hate biology

Why?

the fuck you mean biology doesn't count, how so?

Because evolution is a lie

I spirit possessed Simon Troy Cosgrove in an effort to 'skip the queue' to meet God, Himself.

I guess I should've clarified. I definitely respect the work of biologists and how important biology is but I just really don't like doing it. I know that the study of life should in theory be really interesting but for some reason I just hate taking biology classes, it doesn't interest me and having to memorize all that stuff makes me want to rip my hair out.

Like anatomy class? Or taxonomy? I found biology to be pretty hands-on.

Taxonomical Economies Are Superior To Anatomical Economy Sizes Of Atomic Constructs.

i repeated IQ tests till i got 145

Have you heard about, "Not being a fuckwit and reading a new book?"

Retard Detected.

I'm actually enjoying my Comp-Sci/Math Joint program and I'm in sophomore year.

I suck at combinatiorics and factoring polynomials.

I was hired to write the 3D engine for one shitty MMO and I did not know what a matrix is when I started. Had to google math shit all the time.

I don't even know if I am even intelligent or rational, sometimes I think I'm just an autist who can memorize things better than most

I tell normies that pi is no longer irrational if you use base 12.

They always take my word for it.

Inequality symbols confuse the fuck out of me. I know how they work and what they mean and all that but when I get hit with them, I have to carefully analyze and then write down (with actual words) what it's supposed to mean and even then, I still sometimes get it wrong. Its like I'm dyslexic about it or something.

This is everyone on this board. just c+p info from some shrewd wikipedia page to seem like they studied it all their life ffs

I've broken ever commandment.

Hrmm...interesting. I found a pattern but didn't think of converting it like other "fixed numbers" of physics/math.

I find math courses for physicists much more challenging.

Feynman?

Whats the point?

I get good grades in my math exams but i dont actually understand a lot of the material

Noice.

t. every engineer on the planet

I only have high shool diploma and shitpost profusely in any and every thread arguing for most banal reasons.
My goal is to destroy this board.

I aced both bio classes I had to take. Some interesting stuff in there for sure, but at the lower levels it's all just memorization. Luckily I have a semi-photographic memory, so I would just read over the answers to the test review before class 2-3 times and I never scored lower than a 97.

Also that's what I mean by semi photographic, like I can't get it all in one iteration. To elaborate before someone gets on my nuts, let's do a comparison between an older Polaroid camera and a high end digital camera:

The digital cameras pictures are HD and very clear, so you see everything that's going on. With Polaroid cameras pictures, while you can still see what's going on,there are a few things that make you go "the fuck is this shit?". Thats how my mind operates.

Anyways, I much rather enjoy more challenging courses. Sorry for punctuation errors, I'm on mobile.

Why is CompE a meme? I'm planning on declaring it as my major. It seems like the best of EE and CS combined?

The alligator wants to eat the largest number. There you go.

Did you realize how pathetic that is once you had written it down?

I didn't do bio. I double-majored in Physics and Computer Science.

Lol my fellow scientist I will ruin this shithole until everyone leaves.

I posted race baits 2 days in a row.

I felt.

I never understood double/triple integtals despite doing a maths degree

Whatever, loser.

I look forward to seeing you in the IQ threads brainlet :^)

What's your secret If I may ask?

He cheats dumbass

I dont know, does anyone really understand? Idk what the FUCK is cohomology, tensor products, etc, and no one on the internet seems to know either.

I have a gigantic backlog of new, but unpublished material. I hate writing papers, and I'm triggered badly by paper killers.

i don't go to college
lol

I took an online iq test and got 101 and Ive been moping about it all week
Also i act smart around professors hoping theyll offer a research position i 100% dont deserve

I've underachieved; at times I've done less input than I am capable of. I do sincerely think that education is severely restricted and from that stems my resistance. I can understand that it is necessary to have restrictions. I feel uneasy that I've learned a lot outside of school and this doesn't get any recognition. I'm sure some of what I've learned is wrong and that I could use the help from educators. I've had times when there was information that was simply wrong, or it was at least debatable, and of course I understand educators can't know it all and that they make errors - like me. I'm doing a course, do my best to bring it into practice and try to be less resistant. At the same time I feel like important parts are missing. I understand that you can't change courses because of one, two or three people. The difficulty level of the course should be somewhere in the middle. I guess that's the issue with large classes. I read Yaneer Bar-Yam and he is a proponent of teams, and honestly, I would function much better in smaller teams than I function in large classes. I think for the teachers it must also be difficult to manage large classes as opposed to smaller classes. We tend to make fun of teachers who are mean but maybe that stems from too much workload and not enough control over their teaching methods.

It is a shame that science has become an industry of its own - I've heard - and that people with a lot of cash manipulate it. It is hard to trust information on food and pharmaceuticals when cooperations manipulate these studies. And it is a damn shame that some scientific fields are not open to change and cooperation with other fields. I understand for example that the social sciences are reluctant to incorporate evolutionary and biological thinking because of how this was abused in the past. Certain fields attract people with similar skills and this makes it less innovative. Teams with diverse skills and expertise could improve this.