Spoilers thread

>read 250 pages of a 1000 page book
>some senpai who has never read a single page of the book reads the back cover in front of you
Spoilers are the worst part about reading books. It's insulting, humiliating, time wasting, kills your fun, and you are expected to deal with it because of muh:
>it's just a book xD

I try not to let spoilers ruin things for me. So what if so-and-so dies or if this or that happens, it's more about appreciating the journey to the destination rather the destination alone.

Although it is a dick move to spoil something for others when you know well enough that they're currently working their way through that book/series/film/vidya/etc.

OP is a whore.

>reading for the plot
You deserve it all, faggot. Not edge-memeing.

>lettig some smug retard tell you what happens in the book you're reading
Who's the true cuck here? I want my reading experience to be as fun and enjoyable as possible, and I get real fuckin annoyed when it's compromised for no good reason.
I'm a male virgin, senpai.

>doesn't even understand how retarded reading for plot is
>cuck
Shouldn't you be on /pol9k/ or /tv/ discussing the latest Star Wars movie?
>I'm a male virgin, senpai.
Indeed, you should.

monte cristo?

>doesn't even understand how retarded reading for plot is
Why don't you tell me why?
>>cuck
>le im so superior because senpai used le stupid word

>Shouldn't you be on /pol9k/ or /tv/ discussing the latest Star Wars movie?
Nice projection, faggot.
The fact that I'm a male virgin should be celebrated.

How does reading the back cover spoil anything?

Knowing anything about the plot of the book before having come that far is knowing too much. desu

>reading in public
Thats like the /mu/ version of wearing headphones and listen to your shitty music in public, whats so important that you dont want to live in the real world, faggot?
Can you just be 15 min without reading a book and LIVE-?

I read at school cause I'm not as tired early in the day.

>blue dancers depict blue dancers what a spoiler
>the scream depicts a man screaming what a spoiler
>view of toledo depicts a view of toledo what a spoiler
This is you reading for the plot, you insufferable retard.
>The fact that I'm a male virgin should be celebrated.
Strongly consider suicide.

and part of that journey is not knowing how shit turns out

>>The fact that I'm a male virgin should be celebrated.
>Strongly consider suicide
>le im an atheist hedonist and i do not value male beauty and innocence, and i think you are inferior because you haven't had as much meaningless sex as myself
>le i look down on people who are saving themselves because im le insecure Veeky Forums man

nice b8

>this amount of ridiculous edgy presuppositions and rationalizations of his basic inability to attract a female on any level
Seriously, look into suicide.

>school
Underage b&

>doing something in public is bad
>le real world, faggot!!!11
How many levels of autism are you on, user?

>le what is high school

>muh spoilers

Fucking fags. I'm sick of all these youtube videos and articles putting big SPOILER warnings everywhere just because of all those idiots.

>boo hoo they spoiled a 200 year old book to me
But this level of faggotry is a new low.

I know how you feel, op. Today someone spoiled the newspaper and all I could do then was swat him with it.

>plotfag

kys fampai the important thing is how you get to a certain point in a story, i bet you want retarded twists to make the books "exciting"