Are we smart animals because of hypergamy?

Are we smart animals because of hypergamy?

I mean, chimps are dumb as fuck because their females aren't picky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chimps are 2nd smartest species on this planet, dumbass.

they're still dumb animals faggot.

we're talking human intelligence.

1st being white people.

And there are less intelligent species where females are very picky..... Why don't you even try to think of these things?
>frogposter
Ah, I see.

Nah, we were given the divine spark of consciousness. Havent you ever seen “the creation of man” in the sistine chapel?

yeah, but can you answer if hypergamy has any effect on our evolution?

The answer is clearly yes retard.

imagine in each generation only the top 10-20% of males had offspring.

hypergamy is a meme
females didn't get to choose until recently
it was men hitting each other in the head with stone hammers over a pussy before that
not enough time for evolution

>top 10-20%
Define top you fucking moron. It could literally be any feature. Look at retarded birds who choose based on dancing skills, singing skills, etc.

male dominance hierarchy.

literally look up any male activity and a hierarchical structure appear and some males will rise to the top.

nigger.

>. Look at retarded birds who choose based on dancing skills, singing skills, etc.
They "choose" based on those traits due to possessing a mediocre mind, which makes them unable to attract an intelligent - and therefore, more suitable - mate.

All women want a rich, handsome and clever man, but only a select few women possess the qualities sought out by men of such stature.

any smart man has biological advantages to dumb males.

You must´ve misunderstood me - nowhere in my post did I deny that. In fact, that was not even tangentially related to what I was trying to address.

Maybe this dumbs it down enough for you: Dumb women long for a smart mate, while smart males long for a smart mate. The outcome is dumb women ostensibly "choosing" the lower-hanging fruit, because they lack better options.

Asians are white now?

Of course female pickiness has shaped humanity. Those r9k tier losers shouldn't complain that they're simply not cut out to reproduce and pass on their weak genes. This also applies to manlets. Just be grateful females are choosy.

most """robots""" can (and some do) get a girlfriend, they are just insecure from being retarded teenagers + memes about chad.

>their females arent picky
user the reason women are picky is because our nonhuman female primate ancestors were picky you retarded fuck. Female mammals always wanted Chad in their male species all the time.

>This also applies to manlets.
Manlets are the most reproductively successful humans if THERE ARE STILL MANLET MAJORITY HUMANS ON THIS PLANET. Aside from fetishs manlets are good because they conserve energy though Im a tall guy.

Not really, women usually prefer men better in social hierarchy, having money or being good looking does not necessarily means that...

You can be both of them and still behave as a "beta"

It is about how much power that man have in a environment and how socially fit he is.

There is a reason why women cheat rich husbands to the pool guy

What does it mean being smart? academically? probably no
socially? hell yeah

Female did not used to pick their males their families used to do that, once our society is getting more "deranged" women are picking other kinds of partners on their own

They used to cheat though and cuckhold in old days literally meant having another men baby

I thought hypergamy meant fucking like crazy

Bonobos aren't picky, but chimps only go for alphas.
And chimp IQ > bonobo IQ I believe.
Doesn't disprove your statement, just correct it a bit.

hypergamy means "marrying up", which in practice means women picking alpha males.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

non-chinese asians are.