Write a 20 word story about a flower

Write a 20 word story about a flower

The young boy sat crisscross on the grass, aimlessly uprooting fistfuls of grass and Dandelions. One moment---toss---then repeat.

The pedals flavored the drink with the distinct taste of violets. Combined with the sugar, would they mask the cyanide?

Georgia O'Keefe taught me that a flower is just nature's metaphor for a pussy. I want to fuck a garden, forever.

The only liquid the flowers in my garden gets is semen. No water, only my cum. Hard work, but rewarding.

Breaking news! Clocks are complicated

Sprouting out, all nice and red, but I know its secret, yes, you're full of shit.

In growing it was verdant. In blooming it was crimson. In dying it was black as night.

I want a garden when I'm old, but I'm too young for flowers.

you copied this from some anime

the flower is dead the flower is dead the flower is dead the flower is dead the flower is dead

The flower was dead. She had not changed the water in three days. It was her eightieth birthday that day.

Wispy wind blows, stirs fragile pedals, then, pluck! A child's day is made.

He hated tulips, or rather hated the Dutch, of whom tulips reminded him. He's still there, floating in the Thames

It had little chance, but the only other option was to wither away. It chose to fight, it chose LIFE.

nicest one thus far

i see the sun in the sunflower i see the climbing dawn in the grey roses opposite of the fence

He had nothing to put the flower for Mother in. Months later he has dirt but no flower or Mother.

I stick the flower in my ass. The flower feels good in my ass. I hope I am not allergic.

would be a shame user rate/h8 mine

The flower
It has inflamed his ass
Yes
YES
the flower is out

The indian covered the fire with the rare mountain flower of Wyoming. After inhaling the fumes he had crazy visions.

Deny the flower is to deny god. Disbelief in its beauty is a total perplexity to me; for all eternity.

The flower, so soft. Ah, I can see it right in front of her. She, too, is soft, my Rita.

Green vines wind and twine round rocky rubble. Leaf stalk starts by stem projecting plumes of purple petals. Energetic aroma.

Sweet marjoram grew in luxuriant profusion by the window that overlooked the quiet Aztec city.

Good one.

"can you rape a flower?"
"No, I suppose not," said the judge. He peered at the girl, squinting. "Case dismissed."

this figwort
which provokes me
and I study bract thallus involucre whorl
of all my life, of torus I am, holding
all I shall be, hungry
that it should never end, that my throat
which has no longer thymus and all that went with it
might speak forever the glory of
what it is to live, so bashful as man is
bare

First-class, verdant class.
Give me your young.
I will make you ugly.
Destruction is a form of creation.
Sweet.

For sale:
Baby flower;
Never fertilized.

crass vegetable roots erupted
paramecium grinch frothy stew
life blood of earth and dirt
grounded mother steadfast
my name jeff

I have never laughed harder than any other post on lit

Poor little ashy beauty
Forced work haunting you
Six million gassed tulips
That flower was a jew
by Jeff Mangum

i m gay flowers gay do u r like gay me three flower go pretty flower love make go sodimy
in the gay plan over the gay