Is this poem the final black pill?

Is this poem the final black pill?

what is the black pill?

I like Philip Larkin, but I can't remember any of his poems, I just remember that I like him and I like the ones I have read.

Anyone else ever experience this?

>black pill?
I assume he means suicide

Just using context clues, I would say really bad poetry

Not suicide, but anti-natalism.

Giving birth to a child is the ultimate narcissism. You are saying, I am a good enough person to be worth reproducing, and also that I am worthy of condemning another person to live on this planet for up 120 years, maybe more. And once they are there, they are trapped. Suicide is an "option" but it's a morally wrong one for hurting others who care for you. You were created and trapped in a web from which you cannot safely escape. And fear of death, fear of dying, et cetera all tie you to life, when in realty if you hadn't been born in the first place you would have missed nothing. Death is the ultimate comfort and ecstasy because there is *nothing* there. I have spent hours sometimes just trying to comprehend the slightest bit of what nothingness feels like, before I realize that any reservations I have about it are based on my consciousness, that constant itching of discomfort I've had my entire life. All of us have it, I think.

I don't blame my parents for having me, of course I am grateful to them. The only flaw in this poem is that the first verse sounds like millennial-tier snowflake whining. And you can never blame someone for having children from a certain perspective because if they love life why would they not want to give that gift to others?

Yeah. I remember liking certain authors but then i cannot remember what they wrote. I cannot recall a single line of it.

Your opinion is far more narcissistic.
You give them life, and they can decide what to do with it. If they don't want it, they can still kill themselves. The majority of people is glad they were born. Assuming life is too much suffering for everyone is just wrong.

Deciding not to have kids is about the least wrong or right thing you can do. It's morally nothing. You don't give anyone anything, but you also don't deprive anyone if anything.

genetic suicide = suicide

not always

and this is what the pseudo-intellectuals that make up the anti-natalism movement strive to be:

nothing

Spaft

hopefully anti-natalism is a genetic trait so they run themselves into extinction

what right do you have to make another person exist

Dockery and Son is a nice companion poem to this dealing with his lack of child, or at least lack of family.

I grew out of that mindset before I was old enough to drink. The real black-pilled guys are the ones that knock up a dozen different trailer-trash hood rats and can't afford to pay child support.

I Thought It Would Last My Time -
The Sense That, Beyond The Town,
There Would Always Be Fields And Farms,
Where The Village Louts Could Climb
Such Trees As Were Not Cut Down;
I Knew There'd Be False Alarms

In The Papers About Old Streets
And Split Level Shopping, But Some
Have Always Been Left So Far;
And When The Old Part Retreats
As The Bleak High-Risers Come
We Can Always Escape In The Car.

Things Are Tougher Than We Are, Just
As Earth Will Always Respond
However We Mess It About;
Chuck Filth In The Sea, If You Must:
The Tides Will Be Clean Beyond.
- But What Do I Feel Now? Doubt?

Or Age, Simply? The Crowd
Is Young In The M1 Cafe;
Their Kids Aree Screaming For More -
More Houses, More Parking Allowed,
More Caravan Sites, More Pay.
On The Business Page, A Score

Of Spectacled Grins Approve
Some Takeover Bid That Entails
Five Per Cent Profit (And Ten
Per Cent More In The Estuaries): Move
Your Works To The Unspoilt Dales
(Grey Area Grants)! And When

You Try To Get Near The Sea
In Summer . . .
It Seems, Just Now,
To Be Happening So Very Fast;
Despite All The Land Left Free
For The First Time I Feel Somehow
That It Isn't Going To Last,

That Before I Snuff It, The Whole
Boiling Will Be Bricked In
Except For The Tourist Parts -
First Slum Of Europe: A Role
It Won't Be Hard To Win,
With A Cast Of Crooks And Tarts.

And That Will Be England Gone,
The Shadows, The Meadows, The Lanes,
The Guildhalls, The Carved Choirs.
There'll Be Books; It Will Linger On
In Galleries; But All That Remains
For Us Will Be Concrete And Tyres.

Most Things Are Never Meant.
This Won't Be, Most Likely; But Greeds
And Garbage Are Too Thick-Strewn
To Be Swept Up Now, Or Invent
Excuses That Make Them All Needs.
I Just Think It Will Happen, Soon.

>The real black-pilled guys are the ones that knock up a dozen different trailer-trash hood rats and can't afford to pay child support.

....how?

might is right

art and poetry is truly the death of civilizations

Before they can be developed enough to actually make the decision to kill themselves they have to be at least a teenager so thats over a decade already with enough suffering over a long enough period of time to warrant their suicidal feelings. So that is the minimum you can expect which is already horribly wrong.

>like fuck everything man
Anglos truly are an inartistic race

I just read about an 8 year old killing himself in the news.

This type of nihilism needs to be eradicated. In a good society people like you would be murdered for having an ideology directly in opposition to life itself.

Read this post, friends ; read on. This is the face of weakness. Don't refute weakness : look away.

Why is it always pampered rich kids who hate life? Why do they hate life while tribal niggers don't?

>being a retarded hedonist is the ultimate black pill

No.

The Veeky Forums blackpill and the /pol/ blackpill are apparently quite different.

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Houseman

>yes goyim that's right stop having kids
>make room for Jamal and Tyrone whiteboys

If the black pill is anti-natalism, then black pilled folks are retarded hedonists

tl;dr
>tfw no gf

>the eternal anglo

anti-natalism is the ultimate nihilism

As in nigger pill, yes

>You give them life, and they can decide what to do with it

Free will does not exist we live in a deterministic universe.

There is 0 logical justification for breeding and perpetuating this cycle of pointless suffering.

>mfw reproducing under the safe assumption that your child will likely enjoy existing is affirming the principle that it is acceptable to force pleasure to something that cannot consent
>mfw application of this principle in any other situation is almost always reprehensible
>mfw the difference between having a child and raping someone with locked in syndrome is vanishing lying small
It takes Peter Singer levels of psychopathy to justify having children

>good society
>murdered for having an ideology

Pick one.

>there are people who will end their genetic legacy because life wasn't 100% perfect
>those who usually do this have a better life than most other people
>tfw antinatalism is the ultimate cuckoldry

Could you imagine having to fuck Sylvia Plath?

Even if I had a gf I wouldn't want kids. That would fucking ruin it.

>oh shit it's a harsh truth better do anything we can to silence it

You're just adding credence to my ideology.

>implying your "genetic legacy" was worth anything
>implying it's a tragedy if your family line doesn't continue
>implying having a good life means you should fuck it up by having kids
>implying "cuckoldry" is even involved

When you have a saggy fat wife you can't even stand to look at, and two whining brats whose spilt cheerios you have to clean up constantly, and you are always tired because you work 40 hours a week, and they finally turn out somewhat decent you can finally put your hands on your hips and say "ha! I created that!"

I'm sure parenting is rewarding to a lot of people. But it has never and will never be to me. I would love a girlfriend but they all want to have children now and I am not letting someone use love to leverage me into slavery. So I will probably never have another gf in my life. Sad fate but that's womens' fault for being slave to their uteri, not mine.

boredom, user. young tribal Afolabi isn't afforded the luxury of thinking time and the ability to ponder about how low on the totem his life is when he's busy surviving.

defeatist cuckoldry

Good, I wouldn't want your faggy genes infecting the next generation anyway.

Kill yourself, just do it already pussy. If you believe that you clearly have no reason to continue living. Calling modern life suffering just shows how much of a faggot you are.

If it's determined then no one is choosing to have kids either.

There's a difference between life being worth living and life being worth starting.

Forcing existence onto a non-entity not yet alive is reprehensible but since we're all already here we may as well try to make the best of a bad situation since we'll all be dead soon enough anyway and suicide inflicts suffering on your social and familial networks.

Read "Better never to have been"

You're right of course, humans are just hairless apes.

WHY is societal influence of identity formation considered the only factor in a man's being?
Is it some kind of marxist conditioning or am I just out of touch?

>killing yourself is the same as never existing

suicide isn't exclusive too "pampered rich kids"

>Larkin.
>Fucking Sylvia Plath.

Uh.

Hey boo, what’s up? I don’t do love
So we can fuck
And we gon do it all night
You smoke, I smoke, you drink me too, well good
Let’s get drunk tonight
And all my bitches bad we getting cash
But we gonna spend it all tonight
So boo I’ll do what I want to with you
We gonna have fun tonight

South side clubin, 90's night
And I’m at boo he was just my type
I asked em what’s his name and what he like
He answered me and said, you's a baby right?
I told em I’m 19 and live a gold ass life
But I’ll tell what the 90s like
And I am what these niggas like
Just get me one night, Asian and take the pipe
So what you’re waiting for?
You like my outfit’cause I’m from the north
Young goddess , I could buy the stores
Independent bitch, you can have yours
Shit, we ain’t got it, cup from the club
We can party and drink
But if I make a move what the party gonna think still
It’s whatever ’cause the party is shit
And I’ma show you the keys
And you show me your dick ey
Is it wrong if I bring you home
Tell all your homies we gonna be alone
Is our zone you found a gold as bitch
Two times gor a gold ass bitch
Come and get it

Chorus:
Hey boo, what’s up? I don’t do love
So we can fuck
We gonna do it all night
You smoke, I smoke, you drink me too, well good
Let’s get drunk tonight
And all my bitches bad we getting cash
But we gonna spend it all tonight
So boo I’ll do what I want to with you
We gonna have fun tonight

Honey cocaine bitch
Young goddess
This a 90's gold baby
Hey just vow with me
Hey just vow with me
Mother fucker

I think it also connects to Love Again and Larkin's inability to find a stable loving relationship

It can't be worse than a society where everything can be accepted as long as it's labelled as ideology.

I've decided I'm going to read this poem at my mom's funeral next week

i hope thats a joke. if so, kinda funny.
but if not i will literally hunt you down and punch you you fucking autistic sperg.

How the elite is benefitting from the senseless polarization and "us vs. them" attitude between everyday people on both sides of the political spectrum:
Stop focusing on political figureheads and easy targets. Stop fucking talking about Clinton, stop fucking talking about Trump. No one understands how much external pressure and manipulation a president has to deal with every day. Like how Bush was manipulated by Cheney. Same went for Obama, and it will probably happen with Trump. As president, there are always people you think you can trust but end up manipulating you because they have access to the most powerful position on this planet if they befriend you. Both sides need to shut the fuck up and point their hate at our congressmen, not focus on the president. It's easy to ridicule one person, it's not easy to criticize 535 people who are exponentially more corrupt than the president. I fucking hate political discourse nowadays, and both sides are eating-up propaganda and disinformation. Overconsumption of media and increased "black and white" polarization of both sides is the direct cause of all this. Just come together and listen to each other's opinions and focus your anger on the people who are fucking BOTH sides over: the special interests and corrupt congressmen. Those people WANT us to fight over superficial shit and easy targets, so we don't focus on how badly they're fucking us over. WE ARE BEING FUCKED, and NO ONE IS NOTICING. Stop talking about being "red-pilled" (or "woke," for the ebonic anons) if you aren't focusing more then 50% of your anger and political discourse on our congressmen. Fuck liberal shills, fuck blind-follower Trump supporters, and most of all, fuck all of you anons for not doing shit.

I read that US congressmen and senators who invest in the stock market earn such a consistently high average return that it's impossible that they're not involved in insider trading.

Try "Feeling Fucked Up" by Etheridge Knight. One of the finest English language poems ever for my money.

this should be taught in inner city schools

Why have you capitalized this?

This.

you can't say that something that isn't cannot consent.

Good to know. Hopefully people with your mindset will go extinct.

yes

stay woke bro...

SCYRBEL SKREMPF

The more Larkin I read the more disappointing he becomes.

dude im similar but still banging fine bitches regularly, knowing you dont want kids frees you to crush infinite pussy

They will, and we'll die happy. You will die disappointed in your children and with little else to live for besides them.