Found this left in a bathroom and took it for myself. Is it worth reading or should I return it?

Found this left in a bathroom and took it for myself. Is it worth reading or should I return it?

It could be cool to learn the history of the French and read about where they came from

Doesn't matter if it's good or not. You shouldn't take stuff that's not yours. If you think it may be worth a read, buy a copy like an adult.

Spooked.

>where they came from
From the bathroom apparently.

Grown-up.

Doubly spooked by the idea of adulthood and the idea of just ownership

Some retard left it in a bathroom. Don't hate the player hate the game

The fuck does this mean?

>Don't hate the player hate the game
Did you actually say that?

Made me lol, master.

OP here. I'm not gonna return it. I'll put it on my list of books for this summer. Normally I read these kinds of books but all of 2017 I have been reading a song of ice and fire. Halfway through Dance with Dragons now fwiw

Give me ten hail marys, three our fathers, and may god have mercy on your soul.

yes, and even more fun to observe what passes as "French" nowadays and where they are headed.

(Spoiler: back into the metaphorical shithole, that is)

Yeah that's part of it. Learning about where your people come from and getting pride from it and all that. I'm Scottish though, but in a general European sense yeah, I'm looking to learn about those who went before me

Kek

>just ownership
>just
sounds like he's not the only one with spooks in the attic

racists

the reason I never bring a book outside my house or hotel

I've read it. It's fucking awesome. So much better than any fantasy crap--most of which is derivative of this very book.