Most Veeky Forums album ever?

Most Veeky Forums album ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auqyZ2JX7Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good album but no

man I remember trying to write an analysis for this in high school. I was so into it. Fuck i am really cringing because I used to sing along to the Trial and the other songs because of how much i identified with them, when my parents weren't home I'd do all the voices and get really enraged because I was a fucked up suicidal teenager and had a lot of anger issues, I really don't want to remember some of this shit. Awesome album, though, and awesome movie. The new tour for the wall is god-tier, esp part 3 of another brick in the wall with all the advertisements flashing on the screen in between the "fuck you" back ground and the "love hate politics greed" words flashing in the background like subliminal ads.

I wish waters had made a concert tour for Amused to Death, that album is more relevant now than ever.

>I used to sing along to the Trial and the other songs because of how much i identified with them
Hahaha, me too.

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show. To feel the warm thrill of confuims that space cadet glow? Is something eluding you sunshine. That's all I remember

Thats not even the most Veeky Forums Pink Floyd album

Is Veeky Forums still salty about Dylan winning the nobel prize in literature?

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

I'm talking like I would listen to the new concert version from run like hell where they gun down all the reporters by accident in iraq and I'd just bust out laughing while bouncing my head to the music, it wasn't even a funny laugh, it was just a purely cynical one. The Wall, Final Cut and Amused to Death helped me work through a lot of teenage angst.

Anyway, I found my autistic assignment from when I was 16. Wish I'd been allowed to do something more in-depth later on. I actually wrote a ton of cringey attention-seeking shit for that class.

>Thats not even the most Veeky Forums Pink Floyd album

Which one is? Momentary Lapse of Reason? The Final Cut? A Collection of Household Objects?

not that guy but im partial to animals

oh yeah that's the clear winner... how the fuck did I forget that one. Sheep is underrated as fuck.

thats my fave track also

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show. To feel the warm thrill of confuims that space cadet glow? Is something eluding you sunshine. That's all I remember

that's not tuxedomoon

atom heart mother

I've seen Waters tour it live in 2013. Good times.

Loved the album since my preteen days and saw Rogers the Wall Tour in Helsinki 2011, was great!

>a literal autist with high self-regard mumbles shit about his autistic "manifesto" over shitty music akin to a toddler playing random keys on a toy piano
truly Veeky Forums

Kindly fuck off with this post to your freshman dormitory.

Meddle, Wish You Were Here, and Animals are the most Veeky Forums. Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, and the Syd Barrett album are also good, but not really Veeky Forums. The rest is trash.

This. Atom Heart Mother is their best album. The fact that the band themselves think it's shit proves they're pseud as fuck after DSOTM

>The Wall
>good

It's watered down shit for the masses that Waters had too much influence over. I don't know what the fuck happened to make that after Dark Side-Wish You Were Here-Animals

I wouldn't say most, but it's very Veeky Forums.

i would say most

Echoes is pretty Veeky Forums

This.

>It's watered down shit for the masses that Waters had too much influence over.

The Wall is literally about being a tortured rock star who hates the masses. There's nothing in it "for the masses" unless we're talking about masochism now.

The most Veeky Forums album ever is probably some obscure album I've never heard of, but Leonard Cohen has made some good popular ones. His first album is pretty Veeky Forums. And the song "Alexandra Leaving" that he co-wrote, on his album "Ten New Songs", is a great re-interpretation of a Cavafy poem. As is typical with Cohen, he injects a certain aspect of romantic love into a historical topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=auqyZ2JX7Bs

Mark Knopfler's Sailing to Philadelphia was inspired by his reading of Mason & Dixon. Pretty lit.

Pixies were lit, as is Frank Black in all his manifestations.

Yeah Atom Heart Mother is really chill. I like Meddle a bit more. If they'd been combined into an album with One of These Days, Fearless, If, Fat Old Sun, and Echoes, that would be a god-tier album. Both are good by themselves though.

only utter despair-y things
(Giles Corey - S/T) is also a good alternative

Maybe Hospice by The Antlers?

>We don't need no education

Skylarking - XTC

It's like a summers day, all hot and sticky. It gets everywhere.

Are you me?

GOOD MORNING WORM, YOUR HONOR

Yep.

came here to post this desu

is lulu Veeky Forums?

>atom heart mother
>echoes

My niggas

Sheep is the only good track of that album.

Pigs and Dogs are garbage.

Echoes is the only song that can be compared to Shine on you crazy diamond

Oh fuck, I just remembered this existed

that build up and guitar solo right before the third verse are perfection

Amen

>Most Veeky Forums album ever?

the wall is the most dishonest album evar.
only pleb can like it.

>final cut
>Pink Floyd

Try again

>Pink Floyd after Piper at the Gates
>Pink Floyd
This thread is truly filled with pseuds

What is that, poor mans wywh?

I usually play it on a wet, warm Spring morning. Actually had a conversation about this (XTC albums) with a friend a few weeks back.

Someone should do this with The Glow Pt. 2

It's objectively this

good

Can't stand her shit. I tried.
Now, back to folk metal.

>folk metal
if this isn't bait you should unironically kys

Good bait

this or Hunky Dory

prove me wrong

The graph would look like a horizontal lightning bolt.

No but i know we'll meet again some sunny day

came here to post this desu

This.
>missy aggravation
>some sacred questions
>you stroke my locks
>some marijuana
>if you got some
>gouge away...
>you can gouge away
>stay all day
>if you want to.

>sleeping on your bed!
>you break my arms
>you spoon my eyes
>been rubbing a bad charm
>with holy fingers
>gouge away....

Why, that's Sampson and Delilah!
Pixies most lit band, and one of the best bands ever.
Who can choose an album?