Help naming a faction

I've a faction I'm writing about, and need a name for them. Medieval fantasy setting

The world has a huge civil war going on, and a lot of the commoners are getting fucked over. This faction doesn't choose a side, and they make sure to just protect the commoners from other evils (banditry, monsters, etc etc).

I don't have a name for them, though.

I was hoping for something like The ___ Order. Any input?

Switzercucks.

The The ___ Order Order

You are legitimately retarded and will get nowhere as a writer. Pick whatever sounds good it isn't going to relevant. Do you think Order of Malta spent years picking out a name hoping it would go down in history?

How about the "go back to fucking reddit" faction?

Just go with the shield order or some bullshit like that

The "May Eye Tayk Yor" Order

Go over to and pretend that you are making a campaign.

the koine kommandos

The final order

The Ascending Order.

How about you just throw "The" and "Order" into the trash and make the whole name something like a made-up country's name? I mean, I've seen too many "Orders" and reading about another one I would make this expression (pic related)

The Mercenary.

Something based on an image helps. Like a symbol of what they do. Since they don't align with anyone call them the grey -(blank)- because they lack color

The Protectionate

Nice trips, bad post. Lazy writers don't finish works.

I vote for "The Obsidian Order." Also the members should refer to themselves as Romulans, after the mythical founder of Rome and as an allusion to the immortality of their faction.

The [Middle] Order.

Wickiupietza
The Tacobel Order
Western Arbeis
The Domino's Dominion
The Golden Choral (and All You Can Eat buffet)

The Catholic Order
The Schmalkaldic Order
The Chronological Order
The Alphabetical Order
The "This Faction Would Never Exist In Real Life" Order

tfw I think I'm on Veeky Forums but then I realize I'm on Veeky Forums where everyone is literally retarded and to smart

The Hors D'oeuvres Order. They're called that because they resent that the nobleman can afford expensive foodstuffs while the common folk starve.

Or don't be a stuffy pseud and try to think of a name that originated naturally in some obscure, in-universe meme. Like Merry Men, you think Robin Hood woke up one morning and decided that his band of good-natured outlaws should be called Merry Men? No, someone just came up with it and it stuck.

The Brotherhood

I'd go with something linguistic based like Oreithune or Oreithian (based off of Oreithu which is Icelandic for chaos). I guess the Oreithian Order doesn't sound too bad.

needs more.

The Brotherhood of Steel!

Yeaaaah that's the ticket.