not science or math

AI is math pleb

>AI is math pleb
Wrong.

>AI
>Pension funds
I don't see a problem here.

>Climate change
Tear down a few big companies. Put more funding into science and education.

>Geopolitical tensions
Delete a few countries. Maybe a genocide or two. Make nationalism a sin. Take people from all over the world and spread them everywhere. And make a version of the European Union spanning the globe.

>Wrong.
what a fucking retard.

guys please
you're not helpful. this is why we are fucked

Nuclear conflict

Reset humanity

>Make nationalism a sin. Take people from all over the world and spread them everywhere. And make a version of the European Union spanning the globe.

open borders! fuck yeah! What could POSSIBLY go wrong????

All of those problem can be solved by killing all the Jews.

>Make nationalism a sin.
cringe

End public pensions/unions. End social security. We are headed over a cliff.

>Pension funds
My pension is set and secure, dunno what you're on about senpai

Who do you think are included in the
>Maybe a genocide or two.
?

My goal is just to get a job and give 10% of my salary to the Against Malaria foundation.

I came to this goal after reading this article: slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/19/nobody-is-perfect-everything-is-commensurable/

CPP (Canadian Pension Plan) has been raided by ((((certain)))) governments enough times that my amount by retirement age (which they keep raising) won't even cover food.
Shits fucked.
Luckily I can see this coming so I am running two other pension funds besides the government thieving fund.

>Make nationalism a sin
Filthy commie.

I read the blog and while he does have a point at times, how would I know which charity to trust? It's easy to say "I at least gave 10% of my yearly salary to charity" but how will I know that actually makes any difference and they are effectively using the money I gave them?

>AI
Non-problem
>Pension funds
1. Take such things out of the immediate hands of cyclically elected officials that'll promise the moon knowing they'll be gone for the shit show
2. Decrease the number of public employees where possible
3. Switch to an IRA system unless/until a more systemic retirement program is defined at the federal level.
>Climate change
Carbon taxes on fuel consumption, cap and trade for highly regulated businesses.
>Geopolitical tensions
Peace pipe.

Easy. Next?

>AI
>Pension funds
Appropriate Hollywood's wealth
>Climate change
Instigate nuclear war between China and India
>Geopolitical tensions
Purge you know who

Environmentalists should welcome nuclear energy and I understand that there is a risk involved. At this point it is necessary. It would be wonderful if we could go from fossil fueled cars to electric ones. I personally see climate change as a big security risk. There are regions vulnerable to changing weather conditions. I can understand that people don't want to give up some of their lifestyles and for some it is not a choice. I'm not a saint either; my choices affect the environment too. I do wish that people would understand the risk involved and think of future generations and the people that will be the hardest hit by a changing climate. We are crowded in cities and rely on the environment to sustain those cities. I think new technology, policy changes, together with small lifestyle changes could improve the situation. I do sincerely think that climate change is a large risk.

>Pension funds
Let's just use the same economic system Europe has.
>AI
Government should have full control over AI.
> Climate change
Revert to clean energy
> Geopolitical tensions
For this, we should create about 10 federations world wide.

> Europe
> Russia
> Eastern Asia
> Southern Asia (India)
> Middle East
> Africa
> Oceania
> North America
> South America

They could all hold a position within a world council or something. All be federal republics in nature. Let them handle regional problems domestically. For international problems, let them be resolved at the UN (now named the United Federations Council).

Problems solved

Kill everyone now. Condone First Degree murder. Advocate Cannibalism. Eat Shit.

>Make nationalism a sin.
unironically this

Could just make being white a sin and force miscegenation on everyone.

What are you implying?

What about Mech and Nano Augmentations

L M A O pure mathematicians are angry at the money we make with machine learning.

AI ... Well, what about less reinventing C programs and more AI coding?

Pension funds? Kill all the old people.

Climate change? Old people did that, we don't. Once we kill them we'll make less.

Geopolitical tension?
Conflicts of old people.