FUCK OFF WITH YOUR AMERICAN UNITS YOU DUMB FUCKS

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR AMERICAN UNITS YOU DUMB FUCKS.

FUCK YOU

Sincerely every Engineer around the world thats not from that shit hole known as the USA.

fuck you

>MUH ARBITRARY UNITS REEEEEEEE
Meanwhile in the land of real engineers, pic related.

TOP KEK assuming Space X a man from South Africa uses Imperial Units. TOP KEK
AMERIFAG END IT YOUR DAYS ARE NEARING THERE END.

Centimetres are too small. Metres are too big. Inches and feet much better

decimeter

AUTISMO UNITS

imperial units are based on things relatable to every human being, metric is just based on some flawed based 10 system invented in the mind of a deep state liberal.

Can you only count to one or something?

then why does the most jewed country in the world use imperial

What when you need two inches? Don't you count to two?

When you fought so hard to break away from the imperial state of Britain, deep inside you are the biggest cuck, so you cant let go of daddy's units.

The more and more i look into it its like america is trying to prove something to the world always flexing and pointing fingers and misusing words like alpha and beta or cuck and soy to empower their ego.

Is it me or are real Americans closeted gays all together.
Also before you point fingers at "american" engineers that have done great things...
ya nope they were all immigrants without the immigrants yall would be sucking your inbred daddy's cock

also imperial units are gay

OBSESSED

HEY FUCK YOU TOO, WE'D STOP USING THEM IF WE COULD YOU IDIOT.

FUCK YOU

Sincerely, every engineer in the USA

HEY FUCK YOU TOO, WE'D STOP USING THEM IF WE COULD YOU IDIOT.

FUCK YOU

Sincerely, every engineer in the USA

autismo units are hard to escape when you are autismo

HEY FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, YOU EVER HAD TO CALCULATE USING FUCKED UP UNITS LIKE SLUGS AND SLINCH? GET OUT. METRIC WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR FOR ENGINEERING.

wrong guy senpai, im on your team read the last thing i wrote

you meant him:

>Space X a man
user... you do know that SpaceX is a company run by a man named Elon Musk who is not an engineer, right?

they use metric at spacex

There are only two kinds of countries on Earth: those who use metric and those who put man on the moon

:^)

I don't remember fucking Myanmar putting anything on the Moon, mate.

>""""""""engineer"""""""
>cant grasp something as simple as different units
Wow you must be a fucktard lmao

Memes aside, why don't Europeans understand how units work?
>have to explain what 3/8" is to a classmate
>they keep trying to convert it to a decimal
>"durrrr so it's 0.38 inches??"
Why are Europeans so fucking stupid?

>having different divisors for every possible fractional unit
No, thank you. I can wrap my mind around non-decimal fractions, but I'd rather stick to one that can be calculated conveniently without additional transformations and is completely compatible with multiplication prefixes already built into the unit system.

0.38 decimeters is 0.038 meters; or 3.8 centimeters, or 38 millimeters.
3/8 of an inch in yards? Feet? In miles? Any kind of smaller denomination? Let me bring out my slide rule, bro.

Having 15 different ways to name the same unit is fucking retarded, and there's no excuse for not being able to master all unit types.

Liberia uses Imperial as well you moron

Uhmmm.... Okay?

>Doing some thermo homework
>English units
>Have to use fucking BTUs of all things

Amerifats are so fucking stupid and deluded.

Even their engineers are idiots compared to the rest of the world.

good thing theres a unit between meters and centimetres you triple retard

decimeters? Nobody uses those

Yeah Elon Musk studied physics so he of course uses metric

a decimetre is both too small and too large.

metres are easily scalable, imperial is more normie. no reason to be abnormal for no reason. it's not like idk how to convert inches and cm. imperial is also slightly easier to divide. 12 can also be split slightly easier since it can be divided by four or three with no fraction

so can 1200mm 2400mm 3600mm etc

Literally equally as arbitrary as SI. If you can't see that then you must still be in high school.

metric and si are very similar
and si is used for science universally

>>Have to use fucking BTUs of all things

And you've never had to use Calories, calories (they're different, look it up), ergs, electron volts, kWh, tonnes of TNT, etc?

lol. si comes from the metre, which is derived from g & time

the meter is derived from the circumference of the earth as it passes through paris france

Brainlets cant unto multi-unial thinking. In the US we use SI measures where they fit best, such as soda bottles.

Also the mm is very useful, much more convenient than fractions of an inch.

Americans can literally think in multiple systems of measurement, in fact feet, yards, miles, are already totaly seperate, completley independant, systems of measurement. They were just made to be evenly divisible by each other at some point for the sake of utility.

One day the meter will be changed to be evenly divisible too.

As they do generally in science and engineering. Because the imperial system is just stupid.

Yeah. And all the counters shown on the stream used metric. Conclusion?

The meter is derived from the speed of light.

>Having 15 different ways to name the same unit is fucking retarded
So, are you saying we should only use the metre for lengths instead of inch/foot/yard/mile?

>3 is smaller than 4 so 1/3 is smaller than 1/4
Never heard of the burger thing, but not the first time I hear about this kind of "logic".
Fractions are as confusing for the average dumb Murican as they are for the average dumb metric-user. The difference is that metric don't use weird exotic fractions.

>One day the meter will be changed to be evenly divisible too.
There's 10 tenth-of-a-metre, 100 hundredth-of-a-metre and 1000 thousandth-of-a-metre in a metre, isn't that good enough?