His most popular book has 181 ratings...

his most popular book has 181 ratings. Jesus christ this man is going to die before anyone acknowledges him for the genious that he is. Top 5 English writers of the 20th century. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for grave injustice! Look how angry gaddis was when he died. Reading agape agape is like having an old man scream at you and just want to be hear for 150 pages. Thank God he is going to bless us with the water book before he goes 3000 pages of water.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookdepository.com/Women-Men-Joseph-McElroy/9780979312397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

APOLOGIZE

At least I can be rest assured in the knowledge that he followed me on instagram before he died and that I, at the very least, knew who he was.

You are doing gods work my son. Bless your soul.

what if the "Water Book" boxes fall on him and he fucking DIES and in his will he explicitly prohibits any posthumous work, and all manuscripts to be incinerated. That would suck huh?

>dude I'm so edgy and obscure let's make sure none of my books are actually in print

He doesn't want to be popular. If everyone forgets about him that's just his own fault.

How is he edgy or obscure? I can tell you haven't read a single book of his.

>How is he edgy or obscure?

By having none of his books be available for people to read?

Why do I own all his books other than women and men and hinds kidnap?

>other than

If you are fan enough to own most of his books but are unable to acquire several of them that makes him edgy and obscure.

I'm just missing those 2 I mean. They expensive Nigger. But women and men reprint is coming this summer.

I wasn't criticizing your English, just using your own words to point out how he is an obscure edgelord that doesn't want anyone to actually read and like his work.

There is a very good chance he'll die before water book is finished

Do you think it has to do with him or just the fact that people never read it in the first place? I feel like if I wrote a book and got published and 5 people read it i wouldn't really care to reprint it unless I heard more people were wanting to read it. Guy has like 100 friends on instagram and 300 on Twitter.

Nah man i think he's finishing up. He's at easter island right now doing work on it. I talk to a guy who talks to him and it's pretty much done.

>352 followers.
>Looks like an unkempt alcoholic.

*Sad trumpet*

>But women and men reprint is coming this summer.
They've literally been saying this for years. Where's the proof it'll happen this time?

bookdepository.com/Women-Men-Joseph-McElroy/9780979312397

Its a pretty fucking terrible cover.

Jesus, please tell me thats just a stock image and not the real cover

proof?

His son runs his Instagram, not him.

Not proof but all I have. Why are you such faggot skeptics?

That jpholinka homo is the biggest fucking psued on that app.

Hello Jo Jr, why did you let your father's legacy drift into oblivion?

Yeah seriously what's your major malfunction you little shit fucker.

lol agreed.

Y u say dat?

Look McElroyposter, you dont have to go on an endless online crusade to promote him. I understand that you admire his work and want to share it with everyone, but ultimately Joseph probably only does it because he enjoys it and couldnt give less of a shit if he got famous or not. If you think you'll be some type of literary hero for bringing forth his work to light and enlightening us plebs, you're wrong and a bit pretentious. Let his oeuvre culminate, let it ferment, let it breathe and slowly get discovered. Today's mainstream "literary geniuses" are mostly ennui spewing teenagers complaining about culture wars and Marvel movies. you dont want Joseph associated with this group. If his work truly is great, it will come to light. It doesnt need a Veeky Forums whiteknight. He would probably be embarrassed if he saw all your threads.

Alright I'm sorry. I'll go back to Gass posting.

I'm not telling yo to stop posting and recomending him, but these threads are annoying, it's the same thing EVERY TIME.

I honestly just do it because the more you see a name the more likely you are to read it. I could literally just post a thread saying "JOSEPH MCELROY" AND that shit will get into your subconscious. It happened to me with gaddis poster and even tao lin and I hate that faggot.

That's a GOAT-tier cover. Reminds me of the Finnegans Wake one. It's probably just a place holder though.