Job interview at NASA tomorrow morning

Job interview at NASA tomorrow morning.

>Wish me luck Veeky Forums

What job?

This

This is the job description user:

Responsibilities

This position serves as Science Mission and Concept Design Analyst and involves research, analytical, and experimental investigations of the force and motion mechanics of vehicles in various atmospheric, planetary, celestial and space environments, and space flight regimes. The work also includes conducting studies, analysis, and evaluations to assess mission feasibility, configuration optimization, and vehicle performance. The incumbent serves as a senior engineer that investigates and defines feasible design and mission concepts for performing human and robotic and space missions within cost, schedule, and risk budgets allocated for the mission while meeting the overall mission objectives. Products are typically used to enable Agency decision-makers to make informed technical, programmatic and budgetary decisions.

i honestly wish you the best

jk

ill only pray for you if you promise a greentext tomorrow

>black

You're hired!

Ok will do a part 2 tomorrow.
>I promise user.

Good luck, more people working in the aerospace industry the better!

Seriously

If you have the entry requirements and are black, you've got the job.

i applied for a internship and got denied...

gl with that... i'd like to work there but i'm not american.

Thanks user. Sorry to hear.

that's actually a pretty high salary for NASA. I'm guess it's for one of their centers with really high cost of living. i actually could have worked for goddard but went DOD for the higher salary

Good luck!

Good luck, user. God speed with the greentext on your return.

Fate is on your side.

Best of luck user

Nice, I'm interning at JPL this summerino

how long until nasa is scrapped alltogether for how useless they look to the public opinion compared to spacex?

this

also applies to practically any other job in america as long as you're not in alabama

I wish you the best

>we got an user in NASA
Nice. What next you're gonna tell me we got an user in Mossad?

dude lmao hahah if you are chosen its bc of the quotas they have to fill in. Outer space was and will always be a White and asian domain. Good luck though Space Kang

N word

nice clock ahmed

look like a pajeet to me

Hey user, good luck and I hope you get it. Damn I want to work for NASA instead of working for some company doing nothing to help humanity

If you get in make sure to come post another thread user, God speed, have a cute anime girl

>Working for Nasa
goodluck being a wage-slave for meme company

Try again, and don't leave the interview until you have the job

This is the most supportive I’ve ever seen anyone on this imageboard ever be.

>MFW So many White Americans believe this when almost the exact opposite is true.

What's degrees do you hold? Good luck.

>MFW So many Americans believe you dont get the job for being black when the exact opposite is true due to gender and race quotas.

KANG doctor

Okay, Grandpa. I'm sure people are lynching niggers down the street on a daily basis too.

A F F I R M A T I V E A C T I O N

Where's the fucking green text? op is a fag.

what did god mean by this. blyad

getting a job at NASA isn't that hard. its like getting a job at the social security administration or the IRS. enjoy your GS7 job at 45k starting.

I can smell your breath from that pic but good job and good luck although if you have put in significant effort to get where you are you won't need it.

Hope u got the shit senpai

>Not good enough for SpaceX..

user, I..

I hope you didn't wear that shit on the interview

Good luck user