Best Robert Crumb comics?

Best Robert Crumb comics?

this guy makes some fucking hawt ecchi

Book of Genesis was pretty good desu
I wish he'd do more of those, maybe even the whole Old Testament if he has enough time before he croaks.

In the film, show that at one point he began to make very bizarre comics about incest, as an analogy of the American dream and his publisher told him that he needed to calm down

I like The Big YUM YUM book a lot but he's sort of disowned it and hasn't pursued writing children's stories at all. I've got Waiting For Food 3, and the Complete Crumb Comics Vol. 3. I love the style and the films but I'm pretty ignorant about the extent of the stories since I could never afford the full line of books. Libraries actually stock a few of his books now interestingly enough, but you'll never encounter all the weird tales you'll get in the comics.

>The Book of Genesis could stand to be republished at about 11x14".

Remember anons, children's stories are where the money is at unless you can blow up making underground comix in which case you're set.

>no sci-fi books
>no collection of paintings in book form
>no illustrated New Testament songbook

>1966 was 91 years ago

which film is this?

Terry Zwigoffs Crumb

They should publish Charles Treasure Island desu. Where it gets increasingly more wrinkly and wordy until it just becomes an essay

that one where a girl has thick thighs

I think he was self-publishing at that point, though.

the kafka one

Thanks user, based crumbposter.

this is the infamous one somebody already mentioned

ps don't ban me it's art
pps go ahead and ban me you cunt i got dynamic ip

are all men really this disgusting?

I've only read his book of Genesis and the stuff he did in Zap, but I really like them.

no just the whites

the PKD one is pretty good.

yes even the sensitive ones