I'm looking for talented writers - preferably very talented

I'm looking for talented writers - preferably very talented.

Basically what I want is someone who can realistically describe a scene in where I am sitting on a couch cuddling with a cute girl. The romance needs to be described believably; she really loves me, I really love her. Things get frisky and finally we decide to lose our virginities together.

Reckon you can do it?

I'm 22, blonde hair blue eyed if that helps.

in exchange for...?

Experience, gratitude, etc.

>preferably very talented
>Also prefer 6'5", 230, 11 in cock, around 26
But seriously, impress her yourself. You'll be found out eventually.

lmao

you're a real piece of shit

Write me a paragraph and if it's good enough I'll send you a bottled fart.

Man sits on couch. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Grl sits on couch too. Grl extends arm to touch. Both touch.

She enjoys the touch. He enjoys the touch.

He awoke in a cold sweat, panting. And clambered online to his image board asking for a description to remember it by. But alas,

It was all just a dream.

I used to read word up magazine

t. Boomer hiring manager

>She was sitting on the couch staring at the screen. I grabbed her hand and she leaned into me. It was another good night.

She was wearing it again, the perfume that she had on the night we met. It slowly travelled into my nose, tingling my senses with its effervescent presence.

Her hand shivered lightly under mine. Her teeth chattering subtly under the drone of the action flick we decided to watch.

I am sitting on a couch with a cute girl. She is cuddling next to me, and it's nice. She is nice. I am blonde and have blue eyes. Also I'm 22 years old. I'm a permavirgin with no money and no business sense, but this girl is really into me and I'm getting rock hard in my pants. Suddenly I lean over to her face and kiss her lips. She says "TAKE ME user!!!" and I cream my pants. How embarrassing.

I could barely hide my erection.

I was imagining what she looked like under her blouse. It was a soft colour, pale nimbus. The subtle thickness of her lips was impressive. But that was nothing. It even had a watermark.

he put his hard sex in her soft sex and they had sex

Does the "etc." part involve somehow your nubile boypussy?

heh

I sit on the couch filled with unfamiliar emotion. I hear her walking down the hall coming to watch the movie with me, i have never been so nervous in my 22 years on this planet. She walks into the room pauses at the door and smiles at me with a bowl of popcorn in her hand. I smile back. She sits next to me i can smell her, she smells like fresh laundry and popcorn butter. Her father walks into the room, "al akbar" he says.
A flash of light fills the room.

Gayest post on Veeky Forums
>cumgrats
>whodunnit
>udunnit

Faggot.

you'll probably want to omit the user but holy i want moar. if this isn't nobel-worthy by 2060 i have no hope for the future of good lit

it's never like "CRASH and you lose your virginity to a girl with butter for hands."

thank you.

I am seated in your mom's impala. That fated to pretend song makes us feel almost old. We are 14. kys op.

It's not embarrassing. You fucking keep going because you're to be hard in five minutes. Take a minute (i know it's difficult after you cum) and appreciate her body. And if you don't take long enough you'll have to go down on her. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point though.

When my boy clitoris ejaculates into my panties from over eagerness personally I find it very embarrassing. It is unmanly to be unable to restrain one's self, and I know the lady to whom the melodious ode of my boy clitoris was sang is silently judging me, aware that if I can't restrain my ejaculations I am very likely a weak willed feminine fool unable to do what is necessary when the time arises.

I can't write, but I can help you lose your virginity

Wouldn't it be a compliment to a woman? I mean by the time they're 40 they'll be begging for an erection after an hour, let alone an ejaculation.

The fact that it happens so quickly just means they're extremely attractive.

1. The world is everything that is the case

>very talented
>in exchange for experience, gratitude

you can't have both

Yes and no, mon frere. Yes and no. Women want to be held as very, very attractive, but only by very, very powerful men. What use is it if a weak man finds a woman attractive? A man unable to restrain his ejaculations is, frankly, a pathetic weakling, and what does he offer the woman other than the slime in his panties? Likely the only thing he has - total surrender and submission to her, which is not something the majority of women want. A very, very powerful man is unlikely to be unable to restrain his ejaculations, and he offers a woman his strength, his resilience, his dependability, and therefore she is the one to offer him her total surrender and submission which only has worth to the very, very powerful man if she is very, very attractive. You see?

Shut the fuck up Witt!

there is something in the room i suspect has bee burning and left out to fester in the corner. the remaints of the smoke hang inthe air and feel rotten by the space between us. I cannot look at her, every moment is torn and streched between this same distance. and then she is in my arms. and i am in hers

True, I understand now. But in the context of the OP he was talking about both losing their virginity so wouldn't this be an exception?

They were resting on the couch. They were thinking it was love.

I do not think virginity is an excuse or makes an exception frankly. A man of really, really strong stuff never ejaculates. He fucks for hours and hours and does not ejaculate once. Personally I haven't ejaculated in my entire life and I never intend to. Can you fathom the willpower in my possession? Suppose I turn that willpower to anything whatsoever - the bedding of women, the writing of the greatest novel in human history, global conquest - who of the regularly ejaculating untermenschen could stop me? Adolf Hitler never ejaculated either and with such tremendous power he came within a whisper of defying the cruel inevitable dialectic of history. Any woman who settles for a man who ejaculates is, in my esteemed opinion, a low end gutter trash slut.

Eyes across the room
Feelings blossom, bodies touch
Virgins no longer

kek

Kek.

Bitch is on my dick
Popped that pussy like a zit

You can't even spend 20$ on it? Damn, you're greedy: you clearly don't deserve what you're asking for.

as a writer who is up and coming, go fuck yourself. Want something for free do it yourself.

Do you have a sister? Would make it easier

We sat on the couch and watched tv. She glanced at me every one or two minutes, and I pretended not to notice. She was waiting for me to make a move, I knew that, but I was not willing to do it, not because I disliked her - in fact it was the opposite, but because couldn't get myself to care about what would happen next. We could make out, then have sex, and then she would leave and I would sit there thinking the past is gone and has no value anymore. There is nothing to lose, and nothing to gain either way - it seems natural then to walk the path that take the lesser effort.

"She loves you," a friend told me. How can she, I wonder, love a stranger? She wants to get fucked, and deludes herself thinking there is a higher meaning in that. I say I love her, but I only want to fuck her as well. But then. why don't we?, why don't I play along? Having a romance of any kind seems to involve an unconscious shadowing of our thoughts - of what we want, and of what we say we want, in such a way that one comes to light when the other is obscured, a dichotomy changing again and again without us noticing or caring at all. Do I care? I wouldn't know, I just cannot forget it. I may be a few steps below in the evolutionary ladder, as I cannot consciously synthesize a negativity everyone can overcome unconsciously.
She left. Said goodbye coldly, and said thank you for the drink. Probably went to a party, got fucked in the toilet, and forgot the day after like most people do. After she left I called a hooker, well-known in the area, she gives blowjobs to get money for meth, who left five minutes later, somehow leaving a mess in the bathroom. I got drunk, didn't care.

Did I capture OP autismo?

10/10

please cum

My heart pounds in my throat, my hands shake. In this moment she is the most beautiful woman I have ever known. I trace the curve of her back, feel her shake as she comes. Our black bull pulls out and spurts hot seed from his thick cock onto her ass. I eat it.

Fucking kill yourself pathetic straight piece of shit

define talented

I'm pretty sure there's something in John Green describing that exact fucking scene.

We skipped class in the afternoon and went to the ice cream parlour. She ordered a strawberry milkshake and I bought a maple cinnamon cola. On our out we Shantel and her crew. She stopped by to greet her and I felt alone for a few moments when they spoke in close whispers.

"Oliver, don't mess with my girl here seen?" She came back to me and we boarded the bus.

I placed my hand around her waist when we sat together. I could smell her perfume and felt the sweat cool on my chest.

We left the bus and walked to the park. We saw dogs, robins, and people going about their day. Beneath a veranda, I waited for her. She took awhile but left the washroom while twirling her keys. She unlocks the bike rack and we rode away from the path and into the grassy fields. I followed her because I don't know exactly where she's taking me. We went to a construction site where workers had been digging a huge hole. I remembered that her father was in construction. I was in frozen attention just waiting from a distance. She returns pushing her bike. "He won't be home till 10, Cmon" she says.

On the way back she tells me that she lied to her father about me. I asked her why and she told me that I was a 12th grade tutor assigned by the school.

My penis got hard and all I could think about was being close to her and just keep talking to her. When we got to her house, which was small but cozy compared to my house. It's only her and her father now she told me once. They had to downsize when her mother passed. She returns from the kitchen and offers me a glass of water.

"I'm so beat, suicides was messed me up" she says.

"How many laps did you finish?"

"About three and a half. I couldn't finish all the way my legs were jello."

She turns on the TV and sits on my lap. My penis became erect. She was still slightly panting from biking at 30 degrees. Her bum was radiating a pulsating warmth that made everything completely irrelevant.

"Ew, I'm so sweaty. I'm gonna change."

She gets up and picks me up. "Come" she invites me to the second floor. Her room has plain white walls. "We just painted it this summer."

She goes to her closet and picks out her home clothes.
"Can you turn around", she tells me.

I say, "What? I'm not gonna look."

"Okay, close your eyes."

So I did. And I heard everything. She unbuttoned her school uniform. I heard the garter of her gym shorts slap her skin and slide right off her legs.

"Open", she tells me.

"Wow, you look beautiful."

She came closer to me and I cupped the small of her back and pressed her body against mine.

"Wait...", she barges out the room.

bump

Protip: talented writers have to do enough work for free just to get their name circulating in the public, they're not going to do shit for some random dipshit looking for a whack off scene.

Nobody is going to do this.

Scene 1 : Before Solitary
Characters
OP (Elliot)
Sister (Georgia)

Hey, Georgia! Your favorite show is on....
Yeah, yeah, the one about the mermaids!

Elliot extends his entire body over the couch, giving Georgia no choice but to sit on him....

Oh... taking initiative are we? Georgia sat on Elliots ankles, her yoga pants causing a separation of her butt cheek against his cankles..

For the first time in his life, Elliot was between a girls cheeks... and he was harder than ever, the size of his shaft growing to heights never seen before, a size 5'...

He tries to hide his erection with his pants, but unknowing to him the head of his cock was poking out of the side of his shirt...

Oh my god! HAHAHAHH! George bursted into laughter, the reverberations in her belly causing Elliots sharp ankles to go back and fourth between her fertile buttcheeks...

Elliot asked himself... Was I the first one to be inside her? Not knowing that being inside someone implied intercourse... Or did it?

Georgia looked at Elliot as her hands tried to cover up her tiny belly, embarrassed at the fact she had a gut.. That's when she noticed something...

pay me 10 dollars if you wanna see the rest fuck boy