I need an idea for the next hit YA book. Please offer your suggestions because I would write anything...

I need an idea for the next hit YA book. Please offer your suggestions because I would write anything. I'm ready to cash in my oppression points as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HvLju
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is that image

Post-apocalyptic dystopian novel with a black and Indonesian transgender protagonist fighting against an evil white antagonist that has a suspiciously Jewish name and description but vague enough so that when someone inevitably accuses you of antisemitism you can safely say THEY are the racist and not you because you didn't give enough information to imply that

imgur.com/a/HvLju

write the first hit YA trilogy about tentacle rape.

>imgur.com/a/HvLju
Yes, but what ARE they?

>write the first hit YA trilogy about tentacle rape.

Probably do-able, knowing today's young people.

Starring Swaggernaut Jones as the plucky sidekick

>imgur.com/a/HvLju
Wtf is that shit?

/r9k/ making drawings of their idea of female robots. "Pretty Princess Points" substitute for Good Boy Points. Some appear to be based on real people (nyanners) others are not. Some seem to be /int/ and others are cryptic and contain occult imagery. There are more collected on lolcow dot farm/ot/res/77993.html which is appropriate given that they are essentially female robots.

FUCK
I want some real ideas. I need the next The Fault In Our Stars

A teenage girl (last year of high-school) who can't find love get over the death of her first boyfriend meets and slowly falls in love with a mysterious guy. He seems her age and hot but somehow she feels like she's known him for years.

She meets him after school one day in some secret place, through a hole in a fence by a lake or river I guess, where she used to go with her first love who died years before (when they were 13 or so).

She starts meeting him every day after school their and they have pseudo-deep conversations about love and life where he teaches her stuff.

She tries to bring her friends to meet him, but whenever she brings a friend he isn't around and they think she's lying.

Over the course of the book she gets over her pain and is ready to be in love again, so she goes to confess to him but he's gone. She finds a letter from him saying he was the ghost of her first dead boyfriend.

He came back to teach her to love again and now that's done he's gone for good, the end is bittersweet because now he's gone forever but now her heart is open to love again.

I GUARANTEE this would sell like hotcakes.

Honestly it probably would and I'm surprised it hasn't been written already as it seems so obvious.

>imgur.com/a/HvLju
what...the...fuck...?

Sounds like an age-dropped sequel to A Fault in our Stars. Would definitely sell.

n e w f a g s

>pretty princes pic
>something is supposed to be disgusting
>the three ban signs
>Hitler portrait
>urine bottles
Ok, this is a true pretty princess-pic.

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE THROW AWAY TPAB
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This image is the perverted Alt-Right Christian version of the glorious and disturbing r9k-sourced originals like:

NO this is absolutely not a true PP-pic.
See

You can see the decline in quality with their poor attempt at hijacking a meme for propaganda.

Just make the boy die at the end. Like in Titanic.