Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

t. living in 2110

Should be. African countries have the highest birth rates and the lowest average IQ, so the world average will fall with time. Nurturists claim that they can reach the same level as other populations, which would combat that effect, but all the evidence says otherwise.

Yes, but only because well off, high IQ, westernized countries have declining birth rates, while developing 3rd world shitholes have fertility rates much higher.
This causes the average to decrease over time

Only if we nuke china

Well an IQ of 100 is defined as the average of the population so its not technically true. However, due to welfare and food stamps, poor and stupid people on average have more children than those who dont rely on government assistance. This causes stupidity and laziness to be selected for and makes the race dumber every generation.

tl;dr: IQ is not declining, but intelligence is.

that would depend on how you normalise it.

IQ test scores are re-normalised regularly so that the mean IQ of america is always 100.

>tfw 24 years old, 98 percentile iq with a pregnant wife

Yes. Average Cognitive ability is in decline.

There are more people than ever though.

The dysgenic effect would be in effect even within a white-only society. It's just accelerated. With gov policies and the natural tendency of lower IQ to have higher birth rates you will have dysgenics.

>tfw when 25, IQ in the 99.5 percentile with a pregnant wife
I will be sure my grandchildren treat your grandchildren well when my family enslaves yours.

>tfw that 98 percentile score was 10 years ago when I was tested in middle school and my brain powers have increased

>sucking yourself off on an anonymous underwater sudanese basket weaving forum

>tfw you are too stupid to realize that IQ does not change much over your lifetime, barring some traumatic brain injuries, and if anything your chilhood score was inflated due to differences in development among children at the age of ten.
You would be lucky if you are still in the 95 percentile today.

>tfw contradicts himself by saying that iq doesnt change then saying my iq probably changed

>Percentile change means your IQ changed
user I'm starting to think that your whole "98 percentile" claim is an elaborate ruse.

>Daily Mail

>grasping
Either way, you're wrong. IQ increases with education.

>tfw you are stupid to the point of illiteracy and missed the quantifying statement “much”
Not to mention childhood IQ tests are notoriously inaccurate.

>IQ increases with education.
A more incorrect statement has never been posted on Veeky Forums.

>tfw you're pointing out that he agrees with me that IQ changes
That's nice dear.

Is it just IQ threads, or is Veeky Forums incredibly ignorant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

IQ is increasing and has been for a long time.

IQ is strongly correlated with education, fucking retard.

>IQ is strongly correlated with education, fucking retard.
Wow. You sure? Lol.

Fuck,
>IQ is strongly correlated with education, fucking retard.
Was ment for:

The "study" from which that graph is only used britain, denmark, and another european country, so no. In western countries however yes.

IQ only goes down with age brainlet, but not by a lot. Everything he said is fairly accurate.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

To translate that article for a brainlet like yourself, IQ is measured by comparison to the average, the average of today is higher than it was when you were 10. You are likely a few percentage points lower now.

IQ also increases with education, brainlet.

Idk I'm no psychologist but it seems the things people need to think about will have some effect on "iq". People used to have to think really fucking hard doing anything from math to trying to logically justify stone age religious views. Nowadays we have computers and nobody bothers trying to even conceptualize what they might think would be an ideal society n shit. No matter what the real iq is there is still an element of nurture. Personally I think iq has gone up but utilisation has gone down. Science and information in general is alwaysgrowing deeper but the actual thinking that goes into specific areas by necessity would go down. There's no way someone who focuses on relativity or quantum mechanics would have as refined an understanding of classical mechanics, but idk I might be wrong about that last one

The first 10 minutes of the movie Idiocracy explains how this is happening.

The rest of the movie might have something to do with it too, but I'm not sure because I was too busy reading my twitter feed to pay attention.