Alright Veeky Forums, gun to your head, what is your favourite book?

Alright Veeky Forums, gun to your head, what is your favourite book?

Growth of the Soil desu

Cuckolding: Questions & Answers: Revealing the most primal and intimate of lifestyles

Jeremy Commonforth - The Urine Tapes

The Trial
Brothers Karamazov

Illiad is runner-up

Kaputt

Remains of the Day

The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

Kosmos - Gobrowicz

Blood Meridian

I only got into Veeky Forums recently and only read a bit of YA shit before that.

So, Crime and Punishment.

Pls no bully

Why would anyone bully you for liking Dostoyevsky?

I was very into this book, it was a pretty unique read for me. Unfortunately I stopped after part I. Is the second part worth reading beyond it being just more of the first?

I don't know how you faggots will react to this as I am new to Veeky Forums but I really enjoyed "Breakfast of Champions"

Baudolino - Eco.

How is it? Do you like other Vonnegut? I've only read Slaughterhouse-Five and Cat's Cradle and disliked both. Regardless, I'm willing to keep trying to like him, cause I really like his interviews.

Well, usually when anything is famous there tends to be at least one shithead that goes around calling anyone who likes it a pleb. At least, that's what i've noticed on most other boards. Maybe Veeky Forums is different.

That is true, but not when it's a part of the canon.
no one would shit on anyone on /tv/ for liking Stalker (maybe a bad example), or anyone on /a/ for liking EVA.

I have only read "Cat's Cradle" and "Breakfast of Champions" from Vonnegut but I thought they were both pretty smart and funny. I would recommend it if you like Vonnegut's satirical commentary.

>Well, usually when anything is famous there tends to be at least one shithead that goes around calling anyone who likes it a pleb. At least, that's what i've noticed on most other boards. Maybe Veeky Forums is different.
Sound liek a major faggot really. Lurk more before posting again kid.

complete poems of frank o'hara

What We Talk About When We Talk about Love or Rabbit, Run because I'm from the suburbs

My Ántonia

Mémoires d'Hadrien

Anna Karenina

Blade of Tyshalle

why brothers karamazov? just curious because I have it and want to know what I am getting myself into

the big dick problems subreddit

psood

My diary desu

A Canticle for Leibowitz

"Breakfast of Champions" strikes me as a book that, by all rights, I should hate. But I don't, I actually think it's good.

I liked Cat's Cradle and didn't like Slaughterhouse-Five, so take my recommendation with that in mind.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Don't know, favorite song is 1812 overture though

>Rabbit, Run because I'm from the suburbs

Nice. I'm reading Rabbit, Redux. Black guy has moved in and he's talking Vietnam with Harry and the hippie chick right now.

Karamazov
or Ficciones

this desu, but
>gun to my head
I could still just lie

Grimscribe

For very personal reasons.
Not saying it's the best book I've ever read or anything.

Don Quixote

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets

Lolita
that's not a 'song' you philistine.

The Sirens of Titan

How To Grow Food For Your Family

>not the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space (and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds
fuckin plebs i swear

War and Peace is the book version

KJV Bible

Ulysses