>had a lonely existence
>was a virgin until he was 34
>wrote, but didn't make shit
>inheritance money was almost completely spent by the time he was 47
>even then he was a recluse who could only do what he loved best, reading
>every so often he would write his stories
>pale, thin frame due to mother's encouragement for him to stay inside
>he was grotesque, his mother told him
>this lead to him only going out at midnight because he would "frighten the neighbors"
Was Lovecraft the outsider he wrote about?

I'm 100% sure he had Aspergers. He had way too many traits.

No, he had a recluse phase in his teens and 20s but he mostly came out of it later in life. He had lots of friends and traveled fairly frequently. "The Outsider" is one of his earlier pieces, so it reflects the reclusiveness of his younger years and his love of Poe, which dominated his earlier fiction writing.

I see, but how do you explain the fact that he studied about sexual intercourse profusely before he consummated his first marriage? Was that just autism?

>was a virgin until he was 34
How is this documented ?

He wrote of this several times, and his friends knew he was a recluse as well. He was actually turned off by the thought of sexual intercourse and his wife Sonia had to initiate it, every single time they had sex. This is known from both Sonia and her friends.

How can one man be so perfect?

Him along with Hitler are my Brofus.

At the time he wrote it he was

It may be a lack of sexual knowledge, since he had a almost puritan education.

Still, most of his quirks were most likely taught by his fucked up family and derived from his fucked up, oppressive surrounding.

Well it was obvious that he was a man of humble and traumatic background.
Lovecraft was the original robot

Can someone please post every interesting fact about Lovecraft? as a modern day neet I find my precursors fascinating

He really liked cats. And yeah, Niggerman was the name of one of his childhood pet cats.

He wus a top lad. Intelligent, Nihilistic as all hell and with a Wicked Sense of Humor. Total sick cunt.

truly

I can't remember for the life of me which essay it was, but he wrote about an almost DMT like experience he had with a friend one night in a lighthouse or someplace like that. Anyway, I believe that essay sums up who Lovecraft was and the horrors that haunted him.

It'll be the bomb to resurrect him in today's Europe.

I want to read his Necro book, my cousin thinks that if i do ill go mad

>tfw no qt virgin horror writer to marry and force self on

>Shh honey, no need to go out of the house. All those ugly niggers can get you here.

What's a good place to start with Lovecraft?

He looks like Tom Holland. The Spiderman, not the author.