Hypothetically...

Hypothetically, would it be possible for someone to design a highly infectious and very fatal pathogen that only targets niggers?

I’m just asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKQDSgBHPfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moooooods

Probably not since the biological difference between blacks and white is extremely slim.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKQDSgBHPfY

I was in the audience for this talk, so it came to mind immediately.

tl;dw, the answer is "yes". There are enough distinctions between the genes of those of african descent and those of european descent that you could, for example, produce a virus to target one and not the other.

Don't worry, that is every biologist's childhood dream. They're working on it 24/7.

does /pol/ even try anymore?

So is this not something just any autist with the right training can do or something? Like, does it require access to labs or equipments only the government has?

Just wonder why somebody hasn’t done it.

The technology isn't there yet, at least not to my knowledge. Or if it is, it's a secret and under lock-and-key by government(s).

It's a computational problem. Once you have the solution, any retard will be able to cook it in his basement.

Highly fatal is no good. It would be better to make a time bomb, a virus that makes you sterile in 3rd generation or something like that.

>Just wonder why somebody hasn’t done it.

Not enough genocidal maniacs in science I guess.

Even if you could it would be hard to keep it infecting only them.

Maybe. Just maybe you're creating too much of a distinction, in terms of genetics from blacks to any other race. What a great mass extinction.

OP btfo

Because viruses can mutate you dumbass the other user is an idiot. This entire thread works on the premise that pathogens can't jump ship to new host populations through nuance methods. How in the hell do you think cross species diseases come to pass?

Trying to tie it down to one race when the gene variation of the human genome is low is a one way ticket to fucking over everyone. Don't let the racial realists fool you, just because there's evidence for racial groups doesn't mean you can isolate a disease to said race without it easily crossing over. Even if you try to geographically isolate them then administer a virus parasitic organisms like mosquitoes can easily get the vector and pass it on.

I think you're glossing over the whole "bio-engineering" thing. Assuming we can actually craft viruses, there's no reason we can't effectively program them to avoid mutation (e.g by premature death, etc)

Wait so you want a virus to cause wide spread infectious disease in a targeted population which requires rapid reproduction (and mutation by virtue of adapting to natural immune system fighting it off) in the populations cells. But you also want them to avoid mutation so it doesn't have an opportunity to spread to other populations?

Do you understand how viruses work user? For a virus to be effective at it's job it needs to mutate so it can adapt to the immune system trying to kill it. If you cancel out the ability to mutate or even limit the number of times it can mutate it will ultimately fail.

Donald Glover dindu nuffin, he's a good boy. Except sell his sould to the mouse.

This was already tried in the 80's with crack.

This a thing? Like viruses HAVE to be able to mutate to survive an immune system? How do things like HIV work where the immune system can’t kill them?

I know you’re being an asshole, but you’re providing a lot of good info.