New Einstein Found

Sorry, Veeky Forums but you can stop trying now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/295TslZpe1k
physicsgirl.com/version9_002.htm
physicsgirl.com/1993.pdf).
physicsgirl.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Gonzalez_Pasterski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

String theory?? Hah fuck off

So those pol posters were right about Einstein being a jew fraud?

Why do people not think hype like this will backfire?

That's nice.
I'll take note once she accomplishes something.

I doubt Harvard actively searched for her. She found MIT first btw.
Why does every woman that displays any level of skill/interest in science become the poster-child for getting women into STEM?

This one is a jew. Stop lumping women together.

they really can’t help themselves can they?

>THE NEXT X
>And SHE'S 23
>AND a MILLENNIAL

Jesus, how many buzzwords can they put into one article?

She's certainly got the phenotype.

They haven't revealed she's trans yet.

She comes from a rich family. I would be more surprised if she didn’t get into Harvard than the fact she did. There are other brilliant women with her IQ from poor families that don’t get noticed like she does. They don’t get into Harvard either despite being of the same intellect as her. When a poor person gets into Harvard that’s an accomplishment. When a rich person gets into Harvard it’s just normal.

>- And she's 23
Fucking millennial headline. There. Happy?

Also
>March 2017

why is it that all these hype articles about geniuses usually are about women or children?

Smart girls are my fetish. Those who can actually teach you something. Is that weird? Am i the only one like this here?

I bet they just took a random woman, put her in front of a blackboard with equations normies dont understand and took a photo claiming there's a woman einstein to please the SJWs

dude, you re not alonr

Rote repetition. She's not in the meta-. And if you have to ask, neither are you.

AND THAT IS AWESOME

pic realated lol
jews

Has she discovered anything at all? Or is her "research" just another dumb theory being revisited and proven yet again like all the nu scientists do?

Let's see her prove the Riemann hypothesis.

Easy, easy on the IQ

Einstein was a fraud, youtu.be/295TslZpe1k

She is really a genius. She built her own (working) plane as a kid. Almost as smart as ahmed, inventor of the clock.
Einstein btfo

11 year old black boy invents new computer

i hate zionism and all but this is reatarded and does not disprove tha einstein actually maid discoveries.(some said they were all stolen while he worked at copyright office)
His political views and opinions about him have nothing to do with that.

That won't go to her head at all.

i want to "fuck" einstein

Not at all. However there is no bigger turn off than an attention whore.

Status of most misrepresented dude across the globe right after Adolf Hitler
>because she is a Girl.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH THE PHENOTYPE

WE ARE HERE FOR IT

It kind of pisses me off that the headline emphasizes that she's a Millennial and a woman over the fact that she's dedicated to her interests (to the extent that she practices virtual asceticism), intelligent, and has incredible work ethic.

I hope she's incredibly successful, not because of her identity, but because she deserve it for all her hard work.

^
*deserves
ugh.

Do people that are naturally gifted deserve credit for their work in your opinion? Assuming they don't have to work as hard because they're gifted.

Yes, because they still put in effort into it, and progressed their field. We don't reward people for working hard, we reward people that give results.

>ssuming they don't have to work as hard because they're gifted
But that's a false assumption. You're basing this on movies you've seen like Good Will Hunting and other crap. There's no such thing as success without hard work.

>t. Brainlet
I've aced all my classes in my math major effortlessly.

i've heard of her b4. She sounded kind of conceited/insufferable in a pdf she wrote about herself, but maybe that's because of her autism/social incompetence. She also has a father (engineer or somehing) that helped her since a very young age.

I'm kinda jelly of ppl who've had everything handed to them on a silver platter. I don't think people realize how much a good/bad environment influences a child's life.

But whatever, good for her.

>Thinking doing well in undergrad means anything
You're the real brainlet bud

Exactly. There would be many people just like her if their parents were assholes and denied a childhood in order to become some mathematical genius.

More proof jews elevate their own ignoring goyim scientist.

not sure if sarcasm

>I don't think people realize how much a good/bad environment influences a child's life.
Academic success requires high intelligence - not a "good childhood environment", whatever that means.

>that huge forehead
>all that extra space for more brainpower
she will prove string theory

>implying parents can mold their children into geniuses.

I can be the Feynman other Einstein. Why would I stop now

It also requires access to resources like courses and tutoring from an early age. Most people strongly underestimate affluence. A healthy comprehension and understanding of material would involve a mix of both nature and nurture, clearly.

einstein was an unconventional and creative thinker who struggled with structured, rote pedagogy. the work he won a nobel for was carried out outside of academia

if there's a 'new einstein' alive today, it wont be someone so good at following rules they went to fucking harvard at 16

hey if she walks the walk...

She literally has the same profile as every other theoretical physics PhD student at Harvard or CalTech. She is a just a jewish woman. You have to be kidding me.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

yes, asuming the natural gift was not just a meme they still deserve credit (aka prestige, goods) because they are superior

>I don't think people realize how much a good/bad environment influences a child's life.
nothing at all when it comes to making discoveries. Most scientist were midle class

>ever sick or absent from school, uni or kindergarten for any reason
>not mentioning your perfect attendance on your physicsgirl.com CV

you don't know SHIT about physics

physicsgirl.com/version9_002.htm

Actually the more I look into this, the more I think this shit has, in fact, gone to her head. Of course, I assumed that media would write provocative articles to get knee-jerk reactions among other things, and that perhaps she herself was perfectly agreeable.

I looked at a document titled "media fact-check sheet", linked prominently on her website (physicsgirl.com/1993.pdf). It's somewhat off-putting to me. Among other things, she sees it necessary to mention that she didn't apply for "safety schools" and that her MIT 5.00 is distinctly better than a 5.0, the latter being achievable with less than perfect grades. Because surely such facts are easily misquoted by the media. The people she mentions helping her she doesn't name, but simply calls them by their most impressive title, like "Nobel Laureate, a Nobel Laureate from MIT, a Guggenheim Medal winner, a Secretary of the Air Force".

She does cap it off with this nugget of feigned humility after several paragraphs of telling you why she is hot shit.

So she is jewish and a woman.

DON'T LOOK AT ME
BUT GET MY BEST SIDE
NO NOT THAT ANGLE
MOVE A LITTLE TO THE LEFT
A LITTLE MORE
TOO MUCH

I can assure you that a lower class child with poor upbringing will have a lesser cognitive aptitude and intellectual curiosity than the same child in an avg middle class setting.

Their intellect is being cultivated, this cannot be said for lower class ppl unless theyre somewhat lucky.

>Most scientist were midle class
well exactly my point. Fewer of them are lower class because environments affects academic performance.

>implying they can't

>well exactly my point. Fewer of them are lower class because environments affects academic performance.
Yeah, let's totally ignore genes and population proportions. I hate sci sometimes.
>why are most from 75% of the population and not the 1%?
>why are hardly any of them poor? must be upbringing, not genetic influence.

You wanna know how I know you're not gonna make it?

why are you strawmanning? I didnt say genetics dont play a role. Its just that evnironmental factors get downplayed by >=middle class white guys because they think they earned everything in life themselves.

>i hate sci sometimes
if you dont hate it all the time then you have nothing to find here

>middle class white guys because they think they earned everything in life themselves.
Yes, they are so lucky they weren't deprived of iodine as children.

>being so full of yourself that you have your webpage filled with meme events, talks, and bloated cv, as a phd candidate
a fucking phd candidate

Imagine some random phd shitter pulling that shit off lmao

>spotting elegance within the chaos
fucking hell

I guess you are right in that sense. Many smart poor people aren't giving a chance because they don't have the resources or safety net to take a chance on doing research. Poor smart people generally have to be completely concerned about stable incomes for good reason. So, I agree if that is your point. Middle class people can always move back home.

underrated

Most of the things in that picture are not fucking bad besides the overpriced Nintendo switch, Open your fucking mind.

>Why does every woman that displays any level of skill/interest in science become the poster-child for getting women into STEM?

She actually wasn't accepted at first, and only got accepted because some got some professors at Harvard to pull strings for her.

why are you reposting click bait. Trashcan.

source?

Honestly, whoever thinks they will actually become a major physicist and even surpassing Einstein must be living a life full of delusions.

See Did she post that on her website? Jesus. Why are women such attention whores? Even if they aren't attractive they find away to feed their narcism, even if it's not through instagram

yeah its the first img on her page physicsgirl.com/

Why would a woman in physics need an instagram? I guarantee that this girl has a few dozen beta orbiters in the Boston area. I also guarantee that she will get offered co-authorship many times when she doesn't deserve it. Most women do. Beta males love being a knight in shinning armor and others play the academic game, knowing a woman co-author is automatically given more attention.

While middle class white and asian people have more social resources than the poor, they zero institutional resources. They are disadvantaged at getting into schools. Also, many of them pay most of or all of their way, so their parents making 80k instead of 30k is actually an economic disadvantage.

someone ddos it or vandalize it

kek, these images randomly plastered around her website
reminds me of some geocities shit

ahahahaha

might as well add "ego bigger than newton's" on her cv

>half mexican half pollack

judging from her gre scores she probably has an iq of 140-145 sd 15. Seems she's incredibly motivated and well-off

skills
>designing
>Fabricating
>Riding a motorcycle
>Programming
very specific skill sets

>geocities
fuck nostalgia hited my hard

How did she get an additional 18k? That is quite substantial for a grad student. Harvard probably gives the standard physics student 24-30k. I thought the only people who got extra fellowships had solid research already published or going to be published.

To be fair, she probably at least has that high of an IQ. The GRE isn't G-Loaded, but it is still very hard to score that high.

This honestly sounds like something off of an OKCupid profile.

its a scholarship from some fund or donor. probably mostly because shes a woman

lol she wrote herself a wikipedia article too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Gonzalez_Pasterski

What kind of hyper narcissist doesn't lock their poor wiki page?

LOL

lol
>Companies are fighting to hire her, but she is focused in her studies. Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon t aero-space company Blue Origin, dreams with integrating her in his ranks y he has an executive position reserved for her in his organization, same as in the NASA. But Gonzales enjoys diving in the black holes of the universe from Harvard classrooms, that has given her FULL ACADEMIC FREEDOM Y ALLOW HER TO MAKE HER STUDIES WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF ANY HARVARD AUTHORITY.
>Paradojically, Gonzalez had to wait months to be accepted in the MIT.

How is it possible to be this much of a shitbag? The great cheeto looks humble by comparison.

KEK

Never forget that the Globalist billionaires like Bezos hate you and want you replaced. They are more concerned with virtue signaling in the media than giving Americans jobs.

why is it always the underachieving autists like you who hate people who aren't humble? Is it because you hate being reminded that they are better than you?
only losers get salty when someone's bragging, especially when they can back it up, bunch of cunty haters in here, that girl has done more than 99% of Veeky Forums anyway

And by this I mean that he would have his entire outfit by H1-B slave workers if he could.

8/10 troll

Tits or gtfo Sabrina