Best e-reader

lost my kindle paper white. which should i get, just a replacement? money is no object.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thewirecutter.com/reviews/amazon-kindle-is-the-best-ebook-reader/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If money really is no object, then just get nice paper editions of the books you want to read.

no, i need something i can carry around. this isnt an option in the hypothetical

Books aren't very big you know
The average book will be very portable and easy to carry

Read on yer phone, save yourself a hundred bucks

t. ophthalmologist

The books you read aren't that big, sperglord.

hey faggots, i do not want to hear reason why i dont want an ereader, or how i should read books. i want a recommendation if i need to get an ereader holy fuck

Wirecutter guide has a few recommendations m.thewirecutter.com/reviews/amazon-kindle-is-the-best-ebook-reader/

Jus read paper book

excuse me but do u realize how harmful that is to the environment? paper doesn't grow on trees, asshole

get the latest kindle paperwhite

If money is no object then paypal me $500 right now and I will give you a very thought out answer on what e reader to get

Kindle Oasis.

/thread

Kindle paperwhite
>getting an e reader without an e ink display

doesnt paperwhite have e-ink?

whats your electric wire transfer #

this does not seem to be a credited response

Anything bigger than a regular sized hardcover is going to be too big to read on your gay little pad

not sure you understand what has happened with technological advances these last couple decades

Textbooks are shit on e-readers are they not?

How about my paypal email instead

Why the fuck would you read a digital textbook

Sony e-book tablet handles textbooks fine and buying a $800 e-reader and pirating is cheaper than buying 5 $200 textbooks that you'll never use again.

OP implied that he was carrying around big books in this post

Well done lads

>e-books