Is engineering supposed to be this hard?

Is engineering supposed to be this hard?

Yup

What is your IQ ?

>he thinks engineering is hard
Either you go to a terrible school which is bad at teaching a simple field or you are a simpleton beyond all hope. Tell us what you're having trouble with.

Calc 2

If you are really OP, you should kill yourself

Rude

Shitty bait desu. People pretending to be bad at Calc II is a dead meme.

Fucking lol I hope this is is some meme I havent lurked enought for.

You might want to consider changing majors if you are struggling that hard with it. Cal 2 is basically about as straight forward as any class is going to be in any engineering program except civil and environmental.

depends. I'm a second year in EE and its pretty hard but it's fun to problem solve in my classes. along with my ECE courses im taking a thermodynamics and vector calc(calc 3) course and it's hard but conceptually its easy.. its only difficult because computations take some brainpower

It is. I went back to physics major since i couldn't stand the workload/tests.

Not in America, where knowing how to sum will automatically give you an A.

What kind of engineering? I'm doing my master in materials science and engineering at the moment and it's pretty easy here. Lots of brainlets who will make it.

One thing I forgot to say is that it's very time consuming though. Lab reports and homework for several lectures every week.

Pretty much this. It’s not as hard as it is time consuming. And if you’re in the US general ed requirements will make you want to kill yourself with busywork. Just get some sleep or tutoring if you really need it, OP.

Okay, you either go to a shitty university or you're lying. It's literally not possible to have a lighter courseload on a physics curriculum.

Engineering is way harder than physics.

Now I know you're trolling.

Not trolling lad

Nope

>workload
>iq related
You're fucking retarded.

Oups, sorry.

Yes, otherwise more people would die.

Study harder. I took Calc II twice. The first time I was still riding on the high of an AP calc credit and thought I was hot shit and didn't study what I should have. Got a D+ in the class. When I took it a second time I made sure to get as many practice exams as possible and start taking one or two a day a week before each exam then review what was giving me trouble in my book. When the real exams came around I was able to routinely finish them in 25% the time of everyone else and got an A in the class.

I'm not saying that to brag, but to tell you that you have to invest more than just time into studying but also effort. Recognize EXACTLY where your weaknesses lie and address them.

Good luck.

Unironically this.

>t. brainlet computer science major who didn't spend near enough time studying in Cal II.

Made a C on the first go around.

Differential Equations and Cal III were the easiest class I took though.

>tfw I still don't understand how numerical methods work

>studying
>recognize weaknesses

This is pretty easy to do. Besides doing as many exercises as you can, and being able to complete them and understand what you are doing, you simply list the topics from Calc II all on one page in order to create a 'notes compression'. Then you begin to stare at it and find connections between everything. Finally, you should be able to teach an invisible class by taking any topic from that page of notes and effortlessly explaining it, if you fuck up at anytime during the explanation go back and re-learn it, do some more exercises. Repeat this the entire semester and you don't even have to study for the final exam beyond doing some practice exams if they're available, you've already mastered most of the material and by "teaching" it, and doing relentless amounts of extra exercises you'll have cemented it in your brain.

Brainlet here, what are some schools with
>half decent EE programs
>low cost, including cost of living
I don't wanna pay $1400/month for a shared room in a dorm at any of the schools here in CA

>Engineering is way harder than physics

Not really, m8