it's alright to say no

when i was in college i lived with a bunch of friends from high school
>friend T mentions this soup their mom makes
> says they'd wanna try to make it for dinner for us all
>im just glad im not the one cooking for once
>soup is cheese soup
>cheese soup
>made from campbells canned cheese soup in a can
>watch in horror as T vigorously shakes two open cans of campbells canned cheese soup in a can into my stock pot
>other ingredients in this soup were
>an onion
>diced hamsteak
>a can of peas (with pea water)
i didnt actually eat it but i also was the one who prepared this beyond the emptying of the soup cans
i have a lot of regrets

My mother once burnt a steak crazy hard when I was visiting her after my parrents' divorce.

I didn't try to pretend it was good. I managed to find molasses, ketchup, and cayenne powder and made some half decent BBQ with it to cover up the burnt taste. My mother was offended, but she stopped burning steaks after that. She still tries to put weird things on them though. She once decided to rub some steaks down with paprika and nothing else for some reason.

Last month she boiled a whole raw chicken with nothing but " cinnamon and some herbs" for a dinner party with some new neighbors. I can't imagine that they've been back.

I don't think I am man. It certainly sucks

its alright, i think this website is bad for us. i feel like it's bad for me anyway

friend cooked me some spaghetti, tasted soggy.

One time, when we were young, and our parents were out, my sister put ice cream in the microwave. It was piping hot and tasted disgusting. I had to eat all real fast, too, because mom and dad were in the driveway.

I have a friend who does this every fucking time. AND THE FUCKER LIKES IT THAT WAY.

Wonder why they got divorced?

I went to your house for dinner once

He was cheating on her...

with a woman that could cook most likely

t. virgin

Nah man this website isn't bad it's just life in general. In fact this place is a good thing

delet