Post what you drink when you don't want to get drunk but desire some refreshment (and a lil' top off for the night)

post what you drink when you don't want to get drunk but desire some refreshment (and a lil' top off for the night)

Very good choice after a long day

This fucken guy..are you 98 lbs by the way?

this one i found recently but goddamn is it tasty. strawberries punches you in the face as soon as you open it.

Can you keep getting punched in the face?

>strawberries punches you in the face as soon as you open it.

and I bet you went down like a bitch faggot.

Meh. So sorry you don't like what I like, it must be hard being so angry at anonymous people on the internet. Here's your (You)

>when I have a bit of extra cash
A nice pilsner of some kind or Palm, I fucking love Palm.
>on a budget
Pic fucking related and I'm not even Texan this shit is just the best relaxing beer of all time.

Not angry at all. Just you .. It's hard to explain.

unironically bud

my go-to for anything, drunk or not, is Shiner, usually Bock

how much alc?

The fragile masculinity of people trying to avoid any fruity drink. Lmao sorry for liking the taste you cunts

all beer is basically water

thx alot!
im a brewer btw

less than 5

water beer

no prob famalam
im a recovering alcoholic btw
4 months sober and 3-4 beers on occasion doesn't really count as breaking sobriety

so it isnt even a bock lulz

post your beard

im not a faggot hipster

Fuck this shit's good, probably the only stuff i appreciate for 'going down easy' as my drink of choice is vb.

Only hipsters drink brewed beer. Real men drink beer.

this. i just ordered some rum so i can make em again. i usually add sparkling water to make it longer so more to drink so its kinda like mojito. my absolute favourite and totally not queer since its sour. i drink one or two for taste and it also works as a weekend starter 1 or 2 before heading out.

Retard

What's a good entry level beer?

I want something that doesn't taste like skunk or curdled piss. Most of the stuff I've tried so far does. Fat Tire and Mother Lager were the worst.

wtf

Caesar with corona chaser
a corona with lime and sea salt
coffee with a shot of baileys

>posts weeb shit
>hasn't mentioned asahi
the fuck man, unless im wrong and asahi isn't japanese then you dun goofed right here

>all anime posters are weebs
Yeah no, never even heard of Asahi.

>hasn't *considered asahi
im fucking dumb at 4 am
someone kill me

asahi is the cleanest tasting beer i can think of. some philsner, some sort of european?, thing is conparable as well as yuenling, which is germamerican?

Campari and seltzer.

your palate is babbytier

corona's are for fucking lady boys

This. Corona is a shit beer and a faggot drink.

>being revolted by skunkwater is being a baby
Do you want to know how I know you love giving rimjobs?

Asahi and Kirin I'd say are right up there. They're a superb beer to have during an event in the hot afternoon. Grabbing one right out of the ice is so damn satisfying.

Why did you make "coronas" possessive? Are you completely retarded? I suspect there may be up to several dicks in your mouth and/or ass right now, please seek help.

>drinking alcohol for refreshment
But it dehydrates you

You got upset over his inclusion of a single character, but you then followed it up with a post that ends in a run-on sentence. Good job.

This has been my relaxing beer of choice as of late

fucking crybaby faggot

Does it have ham in it, cause I'm vegan and don't eat or drink meat.

somebody knows whats up

Fuck is that? Hit me with a recipe family

A light pilsner for sippin on like Busch or Miller.
If I go out to bars I'll get a mixed drink or a thicker beer. I unironnically enjoy Guinness

Modello or Corona are my go to when I make nachos or tacos.

I love Guinness. Usually the first drink I have at a bar

>don't want to get drunk but desire some refreshment (and a lil' top off for the night)

Literally any beer that isn't a porter or stout

Fellow cervesa bros, have you tried Sol? Breddy gud

also I'm going to have to be that guy

Keep drinking, it'll start tasting good in a year or so.

Looks like a daquiri,

1.5oz rum
1oz lime juice
.5 simple syrup

Shake until well chilled

I have a glass of Muscadine wine for the resveratrol

But I don't want to wait that long.

I might try an IPA.

hi

yeah daiquiri. first you need to make sugar syrup. for half a litre bottle you need 2dl of sugarsyrup. just put equal parts water 2dl and equal parts 2dl sugar. then heat and stir until the sugar dissapears. then cool and bottle and in the fridge it goes.

4-6cl white rum
2cl lime juice which is half a lime
3cl sugarsyrup
3 ice cubes
then use sparkling to fill the glass about

Friend recently put me on to Stella Artois, which we drank out of fancy wine glasses. It just tastes like everyday budweiser so I'm not sure what all the fancy crap was for but I found that a glass of it is actually quite good with dinner.

>do equis
> Stella
>sapporo

Also you can get margaritas mix, frozen fruits, and a bottle of tequila for all under twenty bucks. Add a blender and juice and voila

ITT: fuck boys drinking 2% alcohol fruit juice