October

>october
>i'll just grab one bag of chocolate
>i'll just eat one piece of chocolate from the bag
>oh its all gone
>i've eaten an entire bag of chocolate
>don't even taste the sugar to realize it

My brother would do that. I remember one time he ate a whole bag of mini twix bars and threw up all night. He used to hide the wrappers under his mattress.

thatz zum vukd up zhit mang

>don't want frozen pizza leftovers
>eat the whole thing instead of breaking it in half

I would sympathize if I wasn't the type who starts on the second bag. Not fat btw.

how often though?

Often enough. I do shit like eating a tub of icecream in one go. Feel like a piece of shit every time, but that doesn't seem to stop me.

i don't know what the problem is. i don't even enjoy sweet food. i'd rather eat a bunch of fatty/cheesy stuff but i just see it, buy it, eat it, then feel horrible. i'm 140lbs - 5'10 so not even fat either

Welp. Don't know what to say. I actually like sweets. As far as the food I stuff myself with that I don't like, it's because I'm a poor piece of shit who likes to eat and then hates myself for it.

HEY

THIS ISN'T A DIETING BOARD

falling for the sugary jew

Hey, man. That has nothing to do what it. I grew up getting my ass beat for wanting sweets. Now I can have them whenever. Chocolate has endorphins too, so that helps with making me feel less dead inside. Spicy food too.

I do that stuff all the time when my depression is acting up. I think it's my mind's way of fucking with me more

>what you already feel like shit? Here go ahead and have nothing on your mind but eating sweets until you eat way too much and feel like a fat piece of shit on top of that

You know what else gives you endorphins? Exercising. You can exercise and eat chocolate at the same time. Double endorphin, double the fun without (or with minimizing) the side effects.

Exercise doesn't really give you as much as food and drugs ever could though, this is a poor argument.

Yeah, I know about exercising. I devolved into a lazy ass when I have spare time because I'm exhausted. Thinking about getting back into shape, but I'm worried that I'll turn back into a jacked up monster that looks for violence again. No roids required. I'm just a angry little fucker.

You have a point with the drugs but exercise can match food imho.

And a sustained meditation practise beats everything.

>he never felt the joy of breaking his PR

That's not even remotely the same feeling, you can't compare that.

>oh cool, I love this flavor
>one box can't hurt, I'll just eat a couple of them
>well eating one more still leaves me with half the box for tomorrow, I'll stop after then
>get high and come back inside, noticing the box still on my bed
>fuck it, just eat the whole damn thing like an animal

I've managed to drop 35 lbs over the last three months, but I just know this season is going to set me back some no matter what. The cycle never ends.

I mean, if your PR in deadlifts or squats is 1/4 of your bodyweight then sure you'll feel nothing. But once you start putting them wheels you will feel the best rush in your life.

Why do you feel guilty it's delicious

>wow this flavor is seasonal i don’t like pumpkin but let’s give it a try
>i don’t taste the pumpkin but might as well eat a couple
>there are only 4 left...i’ll just finish the bag and make up for it tomorrow
>find something else to buy the next day

It's the spices that go in pumpkin spice

None of them actually contain pumpkin, even the original Starbucks PSL that kicked this crap off only recently started putting pumpkin puree in the syrup

Some of them actually do contain pumpkin though, it depends on the brand. I can understand his confusion.

Bye bye, gainz.

No I'm saying that feelings of accomplishment are not comparable to physical flavor feelings, they're not the same kind of happiness and can't replace each other.

Running for 25 minutes straight can give you a amazing Endorphin boost. What the hell are you on to? If you keep on going and break your limit they're released and you will feel good as fuck. food will never make you feel as good as a sports boost.

Oh shit that looks good. I'm all over Apple Bandit, the Apple cider that Heineken is shilling throughout the country. Shit is pretty amazing though.
I always tend to crack a bunch open after i'm done hoisting washing machines / refrigerators.

don't lie user, have you ever followed a strict exercising program? I mean for more than a week.

>Running for 25 minutes straight can
kill you. I'm not some navy seal that can run that long, not even when I was in shape. Maybe jog. Still going to agree with user's point about food and exercise being 2 very different kinds of high.

I've been working out for 1.5 years now and I agree with him. Getting past your first major goal like 1/2/3/4 doesn't feel as good as a well done steak.

That's well done as in properly cooked, not, you know, well done. Rare master race.

>He used to hide the wrappers under his mattress.
>had fat-assed in danger of diabetes sister sharing my room that pulled this shit with wrappers
>one day we actually got ants
>I was bottom bunk so I was always the one waking up covered in ant bites
Her diabetes scare made mom put the kaibasch on cookies, sweets, sodas or juices, fatty foods at dinner. She still bought her own fucking candy. Reee.

>buy too much junkfood
>confused when you eat too much junkfood

JUST
DON'T
BUY
IT