What went so right?

what went so right?

>Fried chicken + chips
Why do americans love that crappy place so much?

have you been there ahmed?

hating gays seemed to work really well

There's a decent slab of chicken, cooked well, juicy, peanut oil, simple. Then the fries. I bet whoever invented those crispity motherfuckers got their dick sucked like a champ on the daily. They also don't support faggotry. Everything. Everything went right.

agreed.
>fuck gays
>closed on sunday.
>christ wins
>atheists btfo
just ate a leftover sammy from saturday and it was still good.

>tfw there isnt one near me
fuck

same here user but one's coming soon. for now if i want one, i get really fucking baked and drive 70 miles to erie pa for one.

Niggers don't work there.

Chick Fil-A is severely overrated because of the good customer service and regional brand loyalty.

Their chicken strips and chicken sandwich meat is too thin and not enough bang for the buck. Zaxby's blows it out of the water.

They pulled their hate gay publicity stunt to appeal to their inbred retarded southern base and those mongoloids fell head over heals to give them cash. I went to one once and received dry, boneless, tasteless chicken and soggy grease laden fries. Never again. The homophobic closeted fags can have all they can stuff into their fat clogged bellies and bowels as far as I'm concerned.

That's why I go to Zaxby's, brother. Love the plentiful thick, juicy chicken, the seasoned fries and the TWO pieces of texas toast I get when I order a large meal.

Very filling, my friend.

>too thin and not enough bang for the buck
>Zaxby's blows it out of the water
You just described Zaxby's and then said Zaxby's was better.

>t. faggot
>can't comprehend people genuinely not supporting faggotry
Have some Chick-fil-A. It'll make you feel better.

Fuck man the last time I went to chick fil a the tenders were like less than 3 inches long and maybe an inch thick. At least with Zaxby's you can get like 8 of those fuckers in a large meal.

I don't know. Every I go, I've been disappointed by tenders. They're better homemade. As for Chick-fil-A, I get the sandwiches. Tried Zaxby's I think twice before deciding they'll never get my money again.

I like Chick-Fil-A because in my experience it's been one of the most consistent fast food places I've been to. I can't recall ever going to a chick fil a where I thought the restaurant was gross or not up to par, they've got good customer service, and the food is delicious. I would agree that Zaxby's can be better in some aspects, Raisin Cane's is good from what I remember, but it's been a long time since I've been there.

I dunno, man..but I'll be honest that fast food can be a bitch. I've had a fast food place near my work that is always shit and the same chain right by my house that is almost always quality.

It's great that we have so many options, though. My friend in Australia only has kfc really lmao.

nu-male detected

Well hopefully the KFC down there is better than it is in America, like it is in Asia. But yeah, I live in Mississippi and a college town to boot, there's tons of fried chicken places.

the chinks go bonzai over KFC

Anyone ever have Gus's fried chicken? There's one in my city now and the chain has at least 22 restaurants at the moment.

It's a bit expensive but I like the seasoning on the chicken. It's a bit spicy but doesnt mask the delicious chicken at all.

I can't remember the last time I had good KFC. All the ones in the area are horrible. Upside is we have Bojangles.

Marinating in pickle juice and frying in peanut oil. Try it at home; tastes almost the same.

I've had good experiences with Chick-fil-A. Their spicy deluxe sandwich is pretty great. The fries are kind of bland, though.

Yeah KFC fucking blows

The one in my college town's decent. Their Nashville hot chicken is good.

>grease laden fries
nigga you never been to chick fil a

Polynesian and Chick Fil a sauce

Im bouta blow your mind

>Take left over sammy from fridge
>Take buns
>Put buns in toaster
>Wrap chicken in paper towel
>Toss in microwave till hot
>Piece back together
>?????
>Profit

butthurt queer detected

Raising Cane's has better strips than both places .

i actually heated it under the broiler. threw some cheese on that nigga too.

1) Focused on a single kind of meat
2) Refined the cooking process
3) Low prices
4) Consistently high quality (hard to fuck up chicken)
5) Mandated friendly staff

They're a great example of focused success instead of diversified success.

>The homophobic closeted fags
Kek, I hate international financial jewery so i guess that means I am one. You liberals are retarded

This, and they tend to not hire niggers so its always full of qt friendly white girls. Its the closest thing we have to pic related.

this, but i saw some fucking nasty lookin fatties at the last one i went to...the only niggers there were customers unfortunately

>All those ponytails

The one they opened up on my uni campus is exclusively staffed by 300lb landwhales, it actually really puts me off from eating there even though it's the cheapest place to get a sandwich without resorting to shitway

>Swedes are hell-bent on destroying this

why are homos believe everyone who hates them is faggot like they are?

do you not understand how disgusting you are to a normal person?

fat girls need love too. they will fuck on the first date, also they love putting shit in their mouths so a BJ will always be in the mix. enjoy the fatness, and free chicfila, just dont let your friends know

Homos are absolutely disgusting and I'm glad a fast food restaurant triggered you.

I'm a bleeding heart lib-tard and the first time I went I was seriously surprised to see the amount of people there who seemed to be trying to make a political statement. Had a chicken sandwich though and it blew my fucking mind. It's the juiciest slab of chicken I've ever had. The FRIES ARE FUCKING AMAZING. The texture was like eating a marshmallow, and the taste was so on point.

I am a gay man and I eat at Chick Fil A every once and a while because they have some good chicken. Pretty much the best chicken when compared to other fast food restaurants.

MUST GO TO SWEDEN
MUST BREED

Homosexuals don't belong in public places
Eat shit and die homo

The only time I've been to one a black lady was working the register

>chik fil a is literally Hitler die Nazi scum
>Oh that's a good sandwich never mind

The mind of a feminist

All these butthurt, closeted bisexuals. Kinsey and Klein's research demonstrated sexual attraction spreads over a bell curve. The odds of you being exclusively hetero are the same as qualifying for MENSA - tiny.

Furthermore, any rational and logical male who falls on the side of mostly hetero would be quite pleased about open homosexuality among others since it eliminates them from the competitive field women can choose to fuck. Less competition. The only conclusion one can reach about those who are rabidly anti-gay is they hate a natural part of their psyche and project that hatred on those who are comfortable. Seek counseling to come to terms with being on the mostly homo side of the bell curve, faggots.

>angry faggot screeching
Calm thy retarded mantits. I'm sure someone appreciates you for your boipucci, faggot. Just not here. Just accept the fact that fags are disgusting. Like flies or cockroaches but less respected.

you dumbasses got b8ed hard lmao

Enjoy toasting in Hell, cockgobbler.

>t. fag rages on Veeky Forums
>gets assblasted by Veeky Forums
>lel b8ed
What a faggot. Go back to wherever you crawled from.

kys faggot

>pickles on chicken sandwich
you FUCK you ruined the WHOLE THING. even if you take out the pickles, the bun and breaded chicken already absorbed the pickle juices.

What stunt?

But user, the pickles go so well with the sandwich.

no, it's shit. pickles belong on hot dog relish, not on breaded chicken. pic related is perfect tendy sandwich.

I wish /pol/tards would stop making shitty baitposts and sperging out at eachother on a cooking board.

Uh oh, the /pol/ boogeyman is at it again! To Reddit, fellow memelords!

I'd go there more often if it wasn't so goddamn expensive.

are you sure you're not samefag mcgee trying to make yourself look like a legit troll?

They do in the kitchen but even then they're typically respectable black folk and not hood monkies

>respectable black folk and not hood monkies
That's an oxymoron.

When you live in the shitty part of the South you start to learn how to differentiate. They still have tendencies to act subhuman but at least they won't try to rob you most of the time.

>lives in a shitty part of the South
Can confirm, but never let your guard down. In any situation even the tamest ape will ape out with the rest of them even if it's about something that doesn't apply to said tame ape.

superior fast food chicken coming through

Thanks for confirming my assertion by resulting to ad hominem, a certain indicator of the truth of it. Or, as Jonathan Swift would say:

>When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him

wow my fedora tipped so hard its a mask christ i would love to fucking strangle you blue

i can smell your BO from here, don't forget your fedora and flame shirt on the way out, neckbeard

nu fagging and literal fagging so hard I almost feel sorry for you

why the faggot disclaimer?

Order it without pickles you dolt.
btw I'm pretty sure the chicken is made with pickle juice. (not %100 on that)

The one by me is literally all staffed by black people. I was so disappointed when I first went there because Veeky Forums made me believe it would be exclusively staffed by teenage blonde qts. But the food made up for it

>being this paranoid

That's a shame. Every time I went into a majority black staffed place, it was pretty shitty.
Popeye's, Five guys, Chick-fil-a, and Maccas were all crap when it was filled with black people.
Except for Church's, that was okay I guess.

It's really, really good chicken.

It's always fresh and juicy, and the flavors are on point.

It depends on where the store is located, and who runs it.

But in my experience, CFA doesn't tolerate shitty workers regardless of their race.

The one by me is run by all black kids but it's just as good as the one that's run by all white kids.

The black kids don't do the whole "overly cheery" customer service thing that CFA seems to demand, but I can do without that to be honest.

Same same
Went to the one in manhattan after that big thread in the summer
There was a blonde guy but no blonde qts
Come to think of it I guess the guys were actually attractive

Service was excellent though. The line and place looks so full on the outside but once you're through the doors it takes less than 5 minutes to get your food. When I saw that line I thought I'd be waiting an hour, I almost went home.

You might just be going to a good one, I went to 3 different ones and only 1 was outstanding. 1 was alright and the other was shitty and dry for the most part.

I've been to CFA all around the country, and never had a bad experience.

>Chick-fil-a nation tour
I'd pay for that

Zaxby's tendies are way too expensive for what you get. I do like their sauce more than CFA sauce though. Sometimes I want to get food from CFA and sauce from Zax but I stop myself.

>he bun and breaded chicken already absorbed the pickle juices.

you know it's brined in picklejuice right

>Service was excellent though
This and the speed you described is the real reason why it's popular. The food is just OK and it's slightly overpriced, but the stores are always cleaned and well staffed

There spicy deluxe burger is A-OKAY

their lemonade is sour, but great

their fries SUCK, got to drown them in ranch to make them bareable

Love chicken, hate gay

Agreed with the fries, dry as fuck and no seasoning? gtfo
If they had Shnitz chips or even KFC chips they'd probably have to put me in a rehab program.