Why was this so fun? Anyone here reach 99? Also post cooking levels

Why was this so fun? Anyone here reach 99? Also post cooking levels.

I never played browser MMOs because I wasn't living with my grandmother and I had real games.

i used to love cooking and chemistry in videogames, i sinked so much time in the sims magic expansion and cooking in the sims 2 its not funny
now i get to do it for reals and its miles better, i guess videogames can be educational

I don't play osrs anymore but I have an active sub for the next 2 years from bonds. Got 99 cooking in like 2 days from 70 doing wines/anglers. Pretty comfy but nothing tops fishing at Catherby

99 rune crafting here, took me months
It was worthy tho

Many years ago I had an untrimmed RC cape, pre-runespan. Reactions varied between awe at my no-life skills to angry accusations of botting (it actually took me 5 years, but made almost 1B before eoc nerfed rune prices).

Because nostalgia. Because being pleasantly bored clicking rocks was oddly therapeutic when life was slow or shitty. 97, I think. I haven't logged in in a very long time.

yeet

Fishing at guild? I like a lot

Was my first 99. I don't know how my ADHD-ridden mind was able to sit in Rogue's Den and do that for weeks

When you had the bank guy trapped right next to the fire so you didn't have to move, then some asshole walks over him..

Gnome recipes are the shit. Anyone try to make their cocktails? Were they decent? I'm sure they're based on real shit but just curious.

Now this is vidya cooking

No ketchup?

Same, I was accused of no life but it was nice to see that many people congratulated me.
Actually, remember when they changed who was the seller who sold the 99 rc Cape? It used to be the aubury? I was like the first person to get it from the new character who was a girl at the wizards tower.
Good times indeed

>be middle school
>mom checks my browser history
>"user, I don't know what Run Escape is but I don't want you playing it again"

If i wanna get into runescape where do I start?
Which server?
Is Nu-runescape good or just do old runescape?

Nice

>well done
ffs you cant even cook a steak right in your fantasy game

Osrs or our own private server, /v/scape over on Veeky Forums

nicee

wow rs3 looks kinda weird, going for fm as my next 99 :D