I need to eat off of 5 dollars for 22 days

I need to eat off of 5 dollars for 22 days.

Then, I need to live off $16.54 for 3 months.

How do?

Rice, potatoes, bread, cheese

rice beans
food bank
soup kitchen
dumpster diving

What's your situation? Are there any services nearby that could help out, like food banks or anything that you can get to?

Hope you like water kid

I would just go sell my blood twice a week at a plasma center. Where I live its like 400 dollars a month if you go twice a week. 300 in other areas.

Forgot to add, I also need to live the rest of my life off .78 cents and a silver bellybutton ring.

Food bank

A bullet

buy some $4.99 cocoa rice crisps at whole foods

If you aren't posting from a public library you need to seriously reconsider how your money is spent. Fucking panhandlers have more income than you.

Panhandlers have more income than most wageslaves. If you pick the right spot, you can average like $30 an hour.

The downside is that it's inconsistent and there is a high likelihood that someone could come by and beat the fuck out of you and take all of your money. I don't understand why panhandlers don't just work overnight stocking at a grocery store if they are that desperate.

Non-panhandlers are already doing those jobs.

five finger discount at a chain grocery. Seriously though. Don't be a cuck. Those chain stores drive up the prices of retail rents and kill small businesses.

Grab what you need and walk out straight away. Don't hesitate and dress like a normie. Don't go to the same store twice and you should be just fine. Also go for the good stuff because it's going to be free anyway. Organic juice is a nice choice all things considered.

DON'T put it in your bag/pocket until you are on your way out.

I can't stress this enough, DO NOT GO WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND DRESS LIKE A NORMIE.

I can agree.
I have stolen here and there from the grocery. But I know people who are plain klepto. Do it in a nice area, less/no security.
The fact is, these corporations are so committed to their stock price, they cut anywhere and everywhere to save $. Often cutting employees. At least that's the case with the things dying to Amazon and the rest of the internet (office supply stores, dept stores).

if panhandlers could hold a job or otherwise function like human beings, they would not be panhandlers

food pantry/soup kitchen you dumb motherfucker

Dont be a faggot, go to the store and steal what you want, not cheap things like rice and bread. steal what you want to eat.

>pic somewhat related, cristiano ronaldo's daily breakfast.

I never see them with pans though, so what's going on there?

$1-1.5 on 1kg of quick oats
Eat half a cup (uncooked) a meal

Spend the rest on eggs for $3.50 USD you must be able to get 25-40 eggs right?

>$21 for almost 4 months
>$5 a month

food bank you fucking fag even people in the phillipines cant live off of that

>avocado toast
how will he ever manage to afford a house?

>spanish subtitles on tv
with his drug money

I'm at a loss

oats, bag of rice, and dried beans.

Do a 4 month fast, reward yourself with a pizza afterwards.

Flour,

you mix it with water from the sink, and to make a dough ball that you then boil in a pan full of water from the sink.