What are some Veeky Forums hobbies like making ships in bottles? or bird watching?

what are some Veeky Forums hobbies like making ships in bottles? or bird watching?

So boring shit, lmao

"refined"

Walking

yep, as opposed to hiking

sauntering

being a flaneur

boulverardier

My hobby is Goethean morphological nature watching. I stare at plants and birds and bugs until I understand them dialectically and experience the hen kai pan. Normies think it's weird but I'll fucking kill them all some day.

have you tried tai chi

Making pipe bombs.

well i used to like bird watching but apparently according to taoism it's bad to try to categorize and memorize the various calls and behaviors and plumages so then i just stopped

Language learning.

how long did it take to learn all that stuff through doing it. i want to learn about local flora so i can tell the seasons by whats blooming and whatnot

Either playing an instrument or enjoying nature free of people's disturbance.

How about you do something you actually like instead of dumb posturing?

brainlet

lots of time state/regional wildlife departments will have some good online resources

then you can start learning what type of plant/animal lives where, does what, in these or that conditions

with plant life, don't be scared to ask someone in passing what kind of thing they have in their yard. people often pay good money to plant and maintain their gardens and yards, and will be more than flattered that something caught your eye

Reading

Backgammon

Sailing, cribbage.
Sad that all the race tracks are shutting down as betting on horses was once the literary avocation par excellence.

Reading and writing.

Alcoholism, walking, sex with random sluts, meditation, nature appreciation, misanthropy and self-loathing are some of my favorites.

maybe 1 or 2 of those qualify

i was walking into brown university's gym one summer and there was a black guy walking in front of me to go play basketball, but the courts were filled with a fencing camp and he goes to himself, "da fuck they playin backgammon 4?"

where do you live where you can regularly go sailing? my dad talks about ice sailing which i need to try

Coastal mid-Atlantic. U.S. of A.

Alchemy

annapolis? in dc and wish there was some place nearby

Is this a joke or something? A "Veeky Forums" hobby would be fucking reading or writing.

some of us are more well-rounded

Fatty