Was Don Giovanni the Übermensch?
>banged thousands of women
>constantly faces danger because of his conquests
>never tires of it
>never once considers changing his life
>even when being pulled into hell he refuses to say that he regrets anything

> Übermensch

What did he mean by this?

I think what he means is 'dog' as in 'wtf, brah?' but with a nod of approval for the sheer audacity, etc. Tres complex response.
DQ's a Lothario, not an Uebermensch. Uebermenschen, for instance, do not allow themselves to be hauled off to hell by animated statues.

So that dog is an Übermensch too?
>doesn't know what's going on
>still goes with it to test his skills

This is a bad thread

So you're saying that the Übermensch would have "repented", only to get away?

I still think Don Giovanni would be pretty happy about eternal return though

>banged thousands of women
no because he clearly didn't suffer until the end
ubermensch doesn't mean magic person

it's pretty much napoleon except you don't rely on the army

So like madara or something?

Ouch. Eternal return = eternal damnation for him, rather. He's a strange Quixote, never at peace, just as Leperello is a strange Sancho, always looking for a way out. After Cosi fan tutte, the opera's M's best, however. Very enjoyable.

why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums you fuck

Answer the question

naruto isn't Veeky Forums

So? My question is related to the thread and to Veeky Forums

I'm referring to Madara Uchiha. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

no because madara didn't suffer

I sometimes try to picture myself the strange mix of surface knowledge and sheer ignorance which produces such ideas. The exact combination seems almost impossible to reach, yet you and are your kind seem to flourish and be extremely widespread.
One more, little bit of knowledge of the works you are discussing in this thread --- and by little bit I mean simply having read them, or at least some introduction to them ---, and you'd have realized how stupid your ideas are.
But this exact, particular mix, which I always think highly improbable, is, however, always frequent enough that the responses to your thread exhibit the same level of ignorance, albeit in a different form ; perhaps the misreading or simple lack of reading had a different object, or perhaps a different wikipedia article was read, or even a different opinion was learned from Veeky Forums ; the minute changes to the different forms of ignorance which are exhibited by each user, are the stuff your thread is made on.
Each response adds more to the general ignorance, and no one here, has read the works they're discussing.
We are crawling upon the last depths of human mediocrity.

Which one of you has read Molière's play or Da Ponte's libretto? Nietzsche's works?
Then which kind of madness so compels you to speak of things you have no knowledge of?

yet you and your kind***

Is this a pasta? I read Don Giovanni and Thus Spoke Zarathustra

For the only one who has audited performances, read a libretto and a play, and all the works of FN, (you) seem to be a little too overly concerned within the confines of a thread wherein obviously you can learn nothing. Your point?
Is it to 'bewail'?

>I read Don Giovanni
The play?

What do you mean he didn't suffer, he lost his brother and then had to leave the village

I'm going to bump this thread.

lmao high quality high effort content
cheers from another Veeky Forums weeb

oh no its copypasta i've outed myself reeeee