What are the spiciest things you can get at a fast food restaurant?

What are the spiciest things you can get at a fast food restaurant?

Pic unrelated.

misspelled related OP. Why do americans love hot shit so much, going to blow out my O ring during snowbird months

>snowbird months
what

I think when he said "blow out my O ring" he was talking about butthole stuff. So maybe snowbird means something to do with gay semen?

That or he's worried about his European man clit

dudes a pussy who can't handle the Canadian winter

People in the northern part of the US often go to the southern parts during winter. These people are called snowbirds. They don't know how to drive and cause all kinds of traffic. Fuck snowbirds.

this sauce tastes like shit, the fire is infinitely better

i cant stand the hotter sauce packets from taco bell or del taco. not because they are too hot but because the flavor just doesnt taste good.
too much focus on trying to get it hot rather than trying to get it hot AND taste good.

I mix Diablo and Fire 1:1. I like the Diablo for the Spiciness (not saying it's Spicy, but it's the spiciest thing Taco Bell has), but it's just pure sauce. Fire has some bite to it, but I also like how Fire Sauce has little chunks of peppers in it.

Verde was the best though pure flavor wise. Fucking losers taking it away.

Florida here, can confirm. Why is the rest of country so unbelievably bad at driving?

Probably the Del Inferno sauce at Del Taco.

probably any time a fast food joint puts raw jalapenos on anything

sooo... subway with lots of jalapenos or angry whopper?

They call New Yorkers "half-backers" in Asheville, NC. They retire to Florida, can't hang with the heat, and move halfway back.

This dude knows what the fuck is up.

The spicy queso chicken sandwich from Wendy's had pretty decent heat for fast food. Jalapenos + spicy queso sauce + spicy chicken cutlet was pretty good.

RIP Verde
F

I think any place with a significant tourist economy has terrible drivers.

You can still get it at stores in a bottle, as well as the other ones (Mild, Hot, Fire, Diablo), and I have a bottle at home, but I never really find anything to use it on. If I eat Taco Bell, I eat in store, and I don't really know how to make Mexican dishes. I could bring the bottle in my pocket or backpack and then use it there, but that seems nigger-ish.

I only tried it once, and thought it was pretty shitty (not the verde, that was cash), but remember Fire Roasted?I only mention it because it debuted with Verde.

That was the one they should have gotten rid of (well they did). It wasn't spicy, and just tasted like vinegar.

The only thing I've ever had at a fast food restaurant that I'd call moderately spicy was a habanero wrap thing at taco bell once. My friend and I both had one and were like, "Huh there is actually a slight heat to this".

I've always assumed fast food restaurants are afraid to get sued by some midwestern mom who thinks paprika is too spicy.

Ranch is pretty spicy.

why would someone buy it when they literally give you enough to fill a bottle when you order one taco?

They don't have packets of Verde in actual Taco Bells anymore. That's why.

i remember the munchie meal hella-peno burger at jack in the box being at least noticeably spicy, but eating a bunch of jalapeno slices at once will do that.

The fast-food nearby has a selection of the specialty super-spicy sauces, these things that go into hundred millions SHU and more.