Vocaroo thread

Record a poem or short passage and post here. I always appreciate poetry a great deal more when hearing it aloud.

I'm also happy to do requests for the next hour or two if you're not confident uploading your own.

>Robert Burns - To a Mouse
vocaroo.com/i/s10ehwekJZJ3

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gvE9MmKt2d
vocaroo.com/i/s0HvLG45MFAU
vocaroo.com/i/s1TOVLWNjqke
vocaroo.com/i/s1GtK8bG9v9S
vocaroo.com/i/s0GISHnUeQSk
vocaroo.com/i/s18vAmDDc0WZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0audLSaan1L
vocaroo.com/i/s1yl6BglSCQx
vocaroo.com/i/s1YtPLBIpzq1
vocaroo.com/i/s1fJfbHj3ZbR
vocaroo.com/i/s1cH6S16eVPH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the few poems I know from memory, mainly because it's short and mildly amusing.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gvE9MmKt2d

vocaroo.com/i/s0HvLG45MFAU

Wallace Stevens is great, it's one of the things me and Maul (forgive if this sounds circle jerky) agree on even if we're politically opposed.

>trusting a czech pedo

>not being able to see past insignificant differences towards a higher cause.

someone got czucked.com

Inb4 it's "This Be The Verse" by Larkin

Nailed it

Post more

Possibly later when girlfriend has gone to bed or if thread is alive tomorrow I will do. Make some requests.

Not OP, but have some more Burns
vocaroo.com/i/s1TOVLWNjqke

>vocaroo.com/i/s1TOVLWNjqke

Pretty decent user. I was once asked to do it on Burns night as one of only two Scots in the room and fucked it up badly (my family never celebrated Burns night), thus my attempts to practice the bard in OP.

I think it's the only Burns poem I know from memory as a poem, as opposed to because I learnt it as a song. It's a good one to know at any rate.

tfw no Scottish Veeky Forums boyfriend to read to me ;_;

This is for you. No idea why so many people hate this poem:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GtK8bG9v9S

"The worst poem of all time" (to be fair there's much worse now thanks to the internet). Couldn't get through this without losing it towards the end.

vocaroo.com/i/s0GISHnUeQSk

you obviously clicked it and then posted it idk what you were hoping to acomplish with this

reevaluate your life

This is lewd user
mine

I know, poetry flirting with femanons, I'm awful

Christ in heaven I didn't. If you knew anything about poetry you would have made the same guess.

I figured someone might guess it by the description, it's one of those poems teenagers latch onto then it never leaves you as an adult.

Post more!

Morning, Thinking of Empire - Raymond Carver

vocaroo.com/i/s18vAmDDc0WZ

>short and mildly amusing.

wow really narrows it down

Some Browning
vocaroo.com/i/s0audLSaan1L

This is an original poem I just wrote for you guys

vocaroo.com/i/s1yl6BglSCQx

English private school boy v. Scottish private school boy - who wins?

Are you kidding? Can you name even one short and mildly amusing poem that large numbers of people know by heart besides that one?

Can't even understand you and not jsut because of the mic.

what is "light verse" for 200, Alex.

do you know anything about poetry senpaiitachi? ironic considering

Scottish without a doubt

vocaroo.com/i/s1YtPLBIpzq1 I don't know how you managed to read without laughing

How pleasant to know Mr Lear.

vocaroo.com/i/s1fJfbHj3ZbR

I could crush you with my wallet desu

What I asked you for is the name of even one specific poem. Incidentally you don't know how Jeopardy works either.

Nice. I lost my Carver book, need to find it.

I like your little snicker after revealing she's nude.

Probably, that is proper toff pronunciation right there. I went to a school like that for three years, had to speak like a member of the royal family to fit in despite the school being in Scotland. Was shite.

One more for tonight, Rabbie Burns again.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cH6S16eVPH