So why haven't you written your own cookbook to generate passive income yet...

So why haven't you written your own cookbook to generate passive income yet? Maybe you're not as good at cooking as you thought?

Not enough recipes, head isn't far enough up my ass to add paragraphs of backstory as filler.

totally could senpai but I'm too busy writing menus

you don't have to be good at cooking to write a cookbook

For that cookbook to be of any use to me, it would need a recipe that pairs with Tara Strong's nice badonkadonk,

Over the last decade I've started four or five times. My issue has been that the angle of the thing keeps changing. At first it was how a young man can feed himself healthy food for cheap if he's willing to learn some basic skills and put a little time in. Then it changed to a collection of easy grandma type recipes from around the world - sort of a how to pull off a meal in this or that style without half a day's prep or advanced technique. Then it was super cheap plant based meals that were delicious and easy to make. Now I'm kinda looking for the umbrella to tie all of that together. I already have most of the recipes together.

samples or lies

Hey now, The Gambler was a fucking genius at rotisserie chicken. My first job when I was 15 was washing dishes for The Gambler. I can say from experience, he knows when to hold 'em.

I have this same problem. Honestly I've been thinking about writing some novelty garbage like a craft beer cookbook or something just cuz it'd give me an angle.

Go to bed Tara

Samples? OK. Here's a ten minute recipe any idiot could make for a quick lunch or desperation dinner, with a quick trip to the Asian market:

Heat a small pot of water to boiling and cook one hank of rice vermicelli for two minutes. Drain and rinse. In a small sauce pan fry a little ginger, garlic and hot pepper in a small amount of oil. Add pinch of sugar, a tsp of soy sauce, a Tbs tahini, a few Tbs water and a few drops sesame oil. Stir until even consistency over low heat and use as sauce for noodles. Garnish with chopped peanuts and cucumber slices. A squirt of your fave Asian hot sauce optional.

It's mostly stuff like that. Delicious things that aren't hard to make, but may require a shopping trip here and there.

The angle is everything, because that's what sells the book. What I do is world beat home cooking from scratch in the 21th Century, but I need something a little cooler than that.

I'm not a piece of shit but have thought about it, could be really simple.
>collect old school books from antique shops in a certain region in your country
>mix up and rewrite the best ones
>sell your (((new))) cookbook called "forgotten secrets of the [insert region] kitchen" on mainstream mediums
>do the same my hung in a different part of the country and repeat

>one of the most oversaturated markets out there
Good fucking luck

That better be a crab legs cookbook.

She's so hot

>he knows when to hold 'em.
I'm glad Kenny Rogers is so good at cupping your balls

>reddit discussion
>provide ideas and recipes for next Babish video
>literally doing his job for him
>pay him via patreon and cookbook for their ideas
Do Redditors really do this?

>generate passive income
That hack of a cook makes $12k/mo doing nothing.

i cook whatever i feel like without measuring the amounts. wouldn't want to write a cookbook an vague amounts of x for dish y

>Veeky Forums discussion
>everything sucks, everyone sucks
>nothing is up to my standards
>complain complain complain
the end

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

Well excuse me for having work an actual job that doesn't pay anywhere near 12k/mo

That's my idea! >:o!

I don't do creative writing and the recipes I know are all from cookbooks, so no need to repeat them.