Wait, is this legit?

sure is

>tfw no qt Anita gf that forces me to kiss her feet and vagina while she writes feminist articles

100 percent correct. If it wasnt wed have to argue particulars. Say, come to think of it, if you put a couple outliers on there itd make for great trolling.

Or if you put various sacred cows from several contending political perspectives.

Or both. But thatd be dumb and pointless right?

I'd say this is actually pretty accurate. The only person I feel doesn't belong is Sam Hyde.

>

>Chomsky
>Zizek

They don't belong on that list

they are the definition of academics. I'm inclined to say Sam Harris shouldn't be on the image, but he's a scientist (not a philosopher) and fuck him.

>Buckley AND Vidal

kek

>peter hitchens

Oi!

>scientist

>h3h3
>mike stoklasa
>other random youtubers

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums?

Literally the most foolish thing I've seen all day. Being a professional reactionary doesn't even qualify you as a pseudo-intellectual. It qualifies you as a quivering mass of manchild.

That said, Tim and Eric are every bit as bad as Hyde. Pure garbage, intentionally created out of bitter feelings, to promote cynicism and meaninglessness.

>life sucks
>let's make it even suckier cuz then we can all wallow in misery and nihilism together
>togetherness is dumb cuz nobody understands anyone else anyway
>so sad, wanna join?

>every public intellectual EVAR lol!!
Whoever made this seriously sucks

lol it made you butthurt hahaha

it's amazing the obscurity that gore vidal has fallen into

I was scanning for Peter Hitchens and Jordan Peterson and it displeased me when I discovered them.

take off chomsky and bloom and it's golden

He was a product of his time. Didn't have anything long lasting to offer

you don't fuck with the golden one

I like Sam Hyde AND this post.

You can just get rid of the chart and say that if someone got big on YouTube it's safe to ignore their opinion.

>public intellectuals are confined to fat e-celebs on YouTube

I wouldn't call the melon a pseud. he's a pretty straightforward guy

get off Veeky Forums sam, work on the damned show

>Chompsky
>Bloom
>Zizek

So sick of that meme, just because they have different opinions than you doesn't mean they are pseuds. Chompsky is a fucking intellectual giant and put a fresh breath of life into the entire field of linguistics, he will be missed when he's dead.

Other than that I would say that list is pretty accurate except there are a few who wouldn't even call themselves intellectuals or don't even accidentally pose as intellectuals.

Does Fantano even claim to be an intellectual? He's just a pop music critic.

yep, and Zizek is pretty much the last philosopher.

is the ba;d guy in front of the brick wall joshua oppenheimer?

As much as you may personally find Thunderf00t annoying, he doesn't claim to be intellectual or a philosopher like someone such as Stefan Molyneux does. Thunderf00t is an innocent Modernist, I doubt he even understands that he is one.

Yes, we could add Veeky Forums there, but I don't think the board has any impact

He thinks he has authority, which he has (on /mu/ and only there).

>pseudo intellectual
>rhetoricians
ha

how is harold bloom a pseud

>chomsky

What is the name of the writer above Peterson and to the left of Carlin?

It makes me cringe so hard to see Spencer and Milo there. Just to think there are people who actually take them seriously makes me want to vomit.

Fantano is alright. He's a pop music critic and he embraces his meme status. I don't think he sees himself as an authority.

Wait untill I finsish my thesis, senpai

Buckley was a dumb piece of shit, but Vidal contributed to literature.

Varoufakis' recent memoir was great. And he doesn't really fit in with the rest.

>mfw don't know most of these people
feels good

>Just to think there are people who actually take them seriously makes me want to vomit.
There isn't, nearly everybody believes Spencer is a plant. Stop browsing /leftypol/.