Which philosophers address this important issue?

Which philosophers address this important issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_end
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ, The neetchan, Stirner

>Good
>Evil
Now THIS is spooky vol. 7

If you actually think long and hard without being weak you will realise that the destruction of all life is the rational way to go.

This is one of the reaons people are worried about creating AI since they suspect it will rationally conclude to delete us.

>Evil.

This is why anime should be banned on big boy forums.

Refute this without sounding like a huge pussy.

Depends on your reason for killing

Are there any books that put forward arguments in favor of omnicidism and against it?

read the prince and never watch anime again and you'll be good

Childhood is thinking Lelouch was right, adulthood is realizing that literally every other character on that meme show had better motives than he did, and most of them weren't self-righteous cunts about it.

But the second difference between omnicidism and antinatalism renders the traditional antinatalist argument against suicide unsound. There can never be a true omnicidist movement with a foundation like this, as they would all kill themselves.

degeneracy is knowing what show this is and the character's names

But that's pretty much the point, isn't it?

I take everything here at face value now.

Kierkegaard.
Basically, you do both.

What I meant was, the point of omnicidism is a justification of muder and self-murder, is it not?

If a self-proclaimed omnicidist tells you that, he is contradicting himself. From the look of that post it does not seem that the user has considered this implication, and even though it is quite direct, I felt the need to point it out for that reason. So, yes.

Even Ougi?

Code Geass is a masterpiece.

Chocolate pussy's a pretty shallow motivation but I'd argue that it's still better than Lulu's hypocrisy.

>anime
>masterpiece

here's your (you)

>Evangelion
>Madoka
>K-On!

>not masterpieces

>transformers
>schoolgirls
>schoolgirls

don't even need to watch them to know you're a moron

the only weebshit with merit is monster

Every medium has something good.

yeah video game fan fiction is a treasure trove

The ratio isn't always good.
But I think that Japanese animation has more merit than videogames

How is it a contradiction? And how would you work it out? Is there the possibility of omnicidism being a logically-sound movement?

Sorry for the questions, it's just that you seem to know what you are talking about.

I have founded a new philosophical school.

I'm an acclerationary, consequentialist anti-natatlist. I consider all actions that will lead to the ultimate destruction of all life to be just, and all acts that ensure the survival of the human species to be unjust.

It is taking the tenets of antinatalism to their logical end by clearly articulating an infallible means to bring about the end of the human species.

Antinatalists in favour of not reproducing, or omcidists who advocate for stopping other people from reproducing are shortsighted and are useful idiots to those who would like to see the human species survive.

By far the two biggest threats facing the human species are ecological disaster and nuclear war. Increasing the population, and ensuring as many people as possible reproduce, especially in third world countries like those in Africa and Asia is the best way to exacerbate the likelihood of these threats wiping out the human species. The resources demanded by these extra people will accelerate ecological collapse, and if they do not get the resources they need to survive, they will migrate and try to take them from those who have them, further increasing the chances of widespread global conflict, the kind that is likely to lead to nuclear apocalypse.

Traditional antinatalists only do their part to ensure the survival of the species. Paradoxically, antinatalism is precisely what the human species needs to survive at this stage in history.

Why wouldn't you kill?

Your judgement is already determined, so whatever route you take has little effect as long as you still have repentant faith

This makes no sense in the case of self defense

>I have founded a new philosophical school.
>school.

Your logic is so broad and misguided it borders on being incomprehensible.

don't make fun of him
this is a safe space for creativity

>without sounding like a huge pussy
Alive pussy is better than a dead lion.

Lulu knew he was a hypocrite though. It's why he was a good character.

>mum i don't wanna go 2 school
>i'll make a better school with cynicism and memes!
This is how my broken childhood had started.

Oh lol. Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior, Roko basilsk?

I know OP was just intentionally spooking around but:

Removing something with any methods does not make you the same than the thing you remove even if the thing is practising the same methods you happened to use to remove it

This. Humans are scum.

If the destruction of life is moral than it is therefore in an omnicide's best interests to continue living in order to maximize the destruction of life he can cause.

So since they are biologically predisposed to death, every impotent omnicidist is allowed to love.

somehow max weber ended up being credited for highlighting the contrast.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_end
famous deontologists: kant, plato
famous consequentialists: machiavelli, jesuits, nietzsche

jin-roh is the only 'adult' anime i can think of

why?

jin-roh is boring as shit

>being spooked by social signaling to the point where you denounce the concept and become evil, although you deny all of it
Humans are such wicked beings.

>free yourself
It's as if the lack of freedom was evil. It's also as if that imperative form had some backing from firmer grounds.

I would say the value of intelligent life is inherent because it can explain its value. An inanimate object can't.

it's not for everyone, i believe what happend is that originally it was supposed to be a live-action film or rather they did put out live action films but as we all know: japanese live action films are terrible, especially during the 90s'

the japanese are estranged in that they make more endearing drama through animation than they do by actually acting in cinema, however solely relying on animation limits the amount of human content you can capture and that is what happend in jin-roh

they tried to paint a human image to a grunt in a special weapons unit falling under the litany of politics instilled underneath an Orwellian rule, and they failed to capture the reveries of said stoic and monotonous man because you can only draw so much

but i digress because anime was a mistake

>my value is that i can explain my value
>the explanation of my value is that i can explain it
sophistry

Machiavelli barely speaks about good and evil in that book. There's like one passage that actually relates to the OP's question.

I have founded a new philosophical school. I'm an acclerationary, consequentialist anti-natatlist. I consider all actions that will lead to the ultimate destruction of all life to be just, and all acts that ensure the survival of the human species to be unjust. It is taking the tenets of antinatalism to their logical end by clearly articulating an infallible means to bring about the end of the human species. Antinatalists in favour of not reproducing, or omcidists who advocate for stopping other people from reproducing are shortsighted and are useful idiots to those who would like to see the human species survive.

By far the two biggest threats facing the human species are ecological disaster and nuclear war. Increasing the population, and ensuring as many people as possible reproduce, especially in third world countries like those in Africa and Asia is the best way to exacerbate the likelihood of these threats wiping out the human species. The resources demanded by these extra people will accelerate ecological collapse, and if they do not get the resources they need to survive, they will migrate and try to take them from those who have them, further increasing the chances of widespread global conflict, the kind that is likely to lead to nuclear apocalypse.

Traditional antinatalists only do their part to ensure the survival of the species. Paradoxically, antinatalism is precisely what the human species needs to survive at this stage in history.

and it's still directly relevant to the question

Leave and don't ever come back

even the slavs make better shit

You ever heard of Christianity?

Do you actually believe this?

>Madoka
>K-on
lmao
>jin-roh is the only 'adult' anime I can think of
There are at least two (2) films by the same director who are as good if not better than jin-roh, stop being such a huge retard.

Who did jin roh, oshii? Angel's Egg wasn't that good

Code Geass is such a terrible show.

look if you got to dismantle your own child's marriage for some oriental chicken nugget sauce then it is justified

>tfw you literally can't refute this

based lelouche

>tfw when Lelouch insults metaphysics

Hope season 3 fucks his shit up.

this is the final redpill i believe

Just read Knee-chee to learn what's good

'adult' anime here

childish manga tier shit simplistic nonsense
evil is a matter of definition just as good
ask ten you'll get 10 answers

You still haven't explained the nature of said value. Protip: (robust, objective) moral and axiological facts, which would include objective value(s), don't exist, l2mackie

lel stirner

>implying man wants to be free

go to work

Do you even know what Truth is?

>Veeky Forums
>big boy forums

cowboy bebop requires a mature mind to grasp the context behind it, sure, but jin-roh is more adult in the fact that it is more grounded in reality than leaning towards fiction in itself with the exception of the exaggerated violence

jin-roh isn't particularly endearing with a foreign audience in the fact that all the characters look and feel of asian ethnicity and the general personality that they're cold and distant in a sense have not a whole lot of depth on the exterior. It's one of the only animes where i noticed all the characters look remotely of japanese ethnicity and lack outlandish features such as colored hair or over-proportioned eyes and shapes, which Cowboy Bebop is full of to paint more individual characters to make it entertaining

basically realistic animated storytelling is a dead art, considered boring by todays generation and just doesn't sell well as a product in the entertainment industry, but it is what it is

Lelouch is directing it at those with power who believe they can abuse and slaughter others with impunity. He despises the strong abusing the weak and tells them that if they go shitting on people, they should expect to be shit on in return. He is also leading a revolution from below, calling on the common people to fight back against oppression even in the face of death.

But as said, there are seeming contradictions to him so he comes off as a hypocrite.

Has there ever been a more pseud show than CG? Lelouche is the most horrendous Gary Stu self-insert. Asking someone whether they think CG is a good show is an amazing way to find out if someone is a shallow idiot.

You would surrender to evil in both cases.

I think I agree. The martyrdom at the end was something I found beautiful when I was younger, but now, I can see that it was a combination of his fears as well as societal pressures he created. He was far too egotistical in thinking that one man can burden the sins of the world.