nothing.

Suddenly, without warning...

That's right, everything was dead

nothingness prevailed.

I love thick cock

But I'm getting ahead of myself

said the entity call Nothing

And then one day

But really, I'm getting ahead of myself. This all started in the golden age: the nineteen twenties

And Nothing, a product of the nineteen twenties, decided he wasn't good enough to sustain anything meaningful. So in his lonely abyss of a shit-realm he created... SOMETHING

Holy shit that's jason bourne

me too, its so good when your jaw hurts from open it so wide

and that something was a clone of the recently-deceased Theodore Roosevelt who had immediately taken to my most private places, rubbing my inner thighs and flicking my clitoris with his deft tongue

This just got fifty shades darker

the true meaning of christmas

Papi's thick stinky Pacific Islander cock was stirring my ovaries like hot chili

And within the candlelit sepulchre stood a stone idol, engraved with jewels.

"papi... no more... you're stirring me like a spoon scooping up cookie dough off the bottom of a bowl..." I moaned, but Papi was sweating too loud to hear me.

His sweat began to shout into my ears and became a deafening roar as he slammed into me again and again.

"How will I ever get off this jewel-filled boat" thought Nothing.

By the time he was done I (Nothing) only had energy to collapse on the bed and sleep. I dreamt of maritime cock ceaselessly and, sure enough, when I woke up I had another staring me right in the face.

"A-again, Papi? M-my urethra is still so sore..." but it was too late. Papi was in monkey mode, and when Papi is in monkey mode there's no going back

But then Papi pulled his mask...

"it's me Goku"