Once your rich what do you have to strive for

Once your rich what do you have to strive for

Expanding your riches, destroy those who oppose you and fuck their wives in their woman boipussi and normal pussy

fame, usually. some kind of legacy

you literally can't take it with you. fame is a kind of life after death

Once you are rich you must begin investing in energy, laser, space, and mercenary companies so that you may build a super laser on your private island and hold the whole world hostage to make even more money.
Once that is done you begin invading neighboring islands of the super rich with your mercenaries and steal their stuff, then you must for your own nation, and begin invading and colonizing third world nations until you control the whole world.
Then you must turn your energies your colonizing the planets.
Or at least that's what I would do.

nice phone screenshot, loser

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?

spook

For me it would be perfection in expensive hobbies. Fencing, MMA and several styles specifically, medieval sword fighting and 15th century rapier fighting, mountain climbing, wind surfing, as many instruments as I can...

There's no limit. Also you can pool together resources to go on a space ship and tour space.

You would just use your riches for experiences, no?

Not only that- build. Build MORE. Build charities, build libraries, build things that help people. This might require getting richer first.

Basically give yourself a bigger boulder, a la Sisyphus. You can now carry it because of your past experiences.

"Spook" is a pretty convenient excuse for an empty life of hedonism.

Nice try, Stirner, aka philosophical satan.

There IS a hell on earth you should be actively avoiding. This is where anxiety comes from. Giving into that and giving up to embrace the "spook-free" life is cowardly and pathetic. You become less of a human if this goes on too long. Eventually your soul, hence the scripture.

meme

>There IS a hell on earth you should be actively avoiding.
for you
What do you mean by you become less of a human? Another spook?

Spook spook spook! Nice meme.

Unrelenting selfishness is a horrible path to walk. This is why there's literally all of literature everywhere trying to tell you ways to avoid it and to be successful.

What I mean is it twists your morality and you become an uncaring, apathetic husk. Think Metamorphosis.

>souls exist

what is this the middle ages?

But you are saying memes too
>successful
>morality
There's literature that advocates for egoism and that's not what happens in the metamorphosis at all unless you're refering to the bug's (I forgot his name) family

Approach the Lord with fear and trembling, user.

Self-fulfilment, hedonism, improvement of the self as well of others

yeah family. gregor samsa.

But for the OP, just become a meme English rich man. By this I mean, you've mastered equestrianism, fencing, sports, the art of charming a lady, hunting, boating, training dogs, buy as many books as your impossible fortune can muster while doing everything else...Go full blown meme.

>bigger accounts

yeah that works for brainlets but it quickly gets boring and stupid

literature

I'm not talking about just bigger accounts.

>mastering yourself physically in several sports you're interested in
How is that not appealing? That alone will take a lot of money and ages.

You use your soul to get through life.

If it's corrupted, nothing will help you.

Why do you people think reading Stirner makes you a psychopath? I still help people any way I can, but I do it because I want to, not because some larger narrative guilted me into it.

You clearly don't know how death works.

Souls don't exist

I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying it's often exploited for empty hedonism and eschewing the obligations religion places on you. Same old same old.

Helping others is great, but religion doesn't bully you into it. Pretty simple understanding of it if that's how you conceptualize it.

>your

Okay, god. They do, but even if you don't believe that, then your mind.

You can be corrupted and you're not useful to yourself or the world if what you use to interpret it is corrupted.

Stirner actually considers submission to impulses a kind of bondage alongside "spooks". Not a revelatory aspect of his philosophy, but a delineating one.

I don't think those kind of boats are even capable of going offshore. Kind of defies the point of a yacht, if you ask me.

They're already in the water fucktard.