FAST FOOD HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

manfuelblog.com/2012/10/24/extra-crispy-chicken-tenders/
m.imgur.com/a/0yt6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But i like McDonalds Quarter pounders

Hardees chicken tendies are flame too

FUCKING POOOR TACO FAG

Arbys used to be so good now it's expensive as shit and serves all these weird fatty meats. I love those mozzarella sticks though.

Whataburger has a new chorizo burger out. It looks delicious and is 1200 calories. Fuck off OP.

Might as well be a fat hate thread to niggers.

Burger King kinda sucks. I dunno...

lol of course the mods moved the thread from /pol/ to here

they should've just deleted it

Yeah i figured my first post would get (You)s because of my flag.
Ruined now

What kind of Veeky Forums threads can we get moved to /pol/?
>Dishes of the third reich
Most everything else I can think of is usually here anyway because /pol/ infests everything, except for origami and paper craft, who just happen over to /pol/ by accident and are dismayed.

>Food prep by high school dropouts for shit wages, occasionally taking abuse from shit customers and sociopathic bosses.

You begged for this outcome.

So what you're telling me is that they accepted the job and accepted the pay they get but it's still the employer's fault they behave like impudent children

Someone post the fat chick showing her ass in the bathroom. Might be a McDonald's, can't remember. She's bending over.

>and is 1200 calories
is that suppose to be a good thing? thats almost what i eat in a day

>tfw eating chick fil a every week
how do I stop!?

Bottom left is hot though

ugh i love chicken parm, got their new burger yesterday, chicken looked mutated (more so than usual fast food), overcooked, cheese tasted like paper and had a drop of marinara. literally got depressed after.

arby's has a really good chicken parm right now

tried that one too, much better than bk

These are the greasy faggots that demand $15/hr. Years ago, I ordered nachos and a burrito at a taco bell. When the nigger at the window handed me the "food" with resentment, I threw that shit out in the parking lot shortly after driving away. Last time I ever went there, and all other fast food joints shortly after.

Getting burger King is never an enjoyable experience.

I had 2 double cheese buggers and a chicken sandwich and a large coke earlier. I feel terrible.

I'm thinking about making myself vomit and drinking 3 gallons of water

I literally only go to BK when I'm drunk as shit and know I need to eat some absolute shit to not be completely hungover in the morning, get those 10 nugs for 1.49 bullshit.

20 nugs and like 5 packets of BBQ sauce later I guzzle a half gallon of water and pass out.

Fuck off.`

manfuelblog.com/2012/10/24/extra-crispy-chicken-tenders/

Stop oppressing LGBTIQ! That's reason enough. Smash the fash.

You made me read your bait. I hope you're happy.
Now kindly fuck right off.

Yes. And I don't know what's hard to understand. You pigeon hold someone into having one option, treat them like ass for getting the short end of the stick, and that's somehow their fault? Spoiler: it isn't.

It took me until 2 weeks ago to notice McDonalds charges more for 6 nugs than an order of large fries. YOUR CAPITALIST TRICKS WON'T GET ME ANYMORE!

>chicken is more expensive than potatoes

Huh, who knew.

Sort yourself out

I wouldn't call her hot in the least, but I'd fuck the shit out of bottom right. look at those rolls, she is soft as fucking hell too. and I bet shes cool enough to feed me snacks after.

Fuck you and all you stand for but that is my dick's ideal body time.

type

don't look at the negitives.

her upper arm is wide enough for that beautiful tattoo. thats pretty cool

You sad delusional fuck...

Top-right is doing alright for himself, he's also a crazy god nut.

>Whataburger chorizo burger

......say what now?

>t. I don't give a fuck about either group, I just want to claim moral high ground for my manchild tantrums

>These are the greasy faggots that demand $15/hr
Not really. I think it's moreso the people working skilled labor and lower positions that STILL pay minimum wage because CEOs don't value their employees and people are desperate for work. There are plenty of jobs out there that should be paying more than minimum wage, but aren't. The sad fact is that fast food jobs and the like would also benefit from that boost.

We wouldn't need a raise if management was less fucking greedy.

yeah its shit, unhealthy and doesnt even taste good.

Not so quick, my fellow Kamerad.

>literally got depressed after.

Yeah that gets me diamonds. Had a gf of similar build (not nearly as good tho) and she worked at McDonald's. I liked fucking her straight after work with her uniform on

Fucking hot, my man. Got any pics of her? Or the McDonald's girl?

Nevermind, found the album. Never seen most of these.

Forgot to post the goddamn album.
m.imgur.com/a/0yt6s

Jesus Christ m8 that was foul

Holy shit that was something else.

If only she was thinn she would be a solid 6/10

>chorizo burger
go here instead

user I live around the corner from one of those.