Do you degrease your pizzas Veeky Forums?

Do you degrease your pizzas Veeky Forums?

Yes, I also eat Hamburger Helper with no hamburger.

only when i am around fat coworkers because i know it triggers them

No, I ask for extra. If I see someone degreasing their pizza, I take their napkin and wring out the grease onto my slice.

>throwing away something you bought

Nope.

Do you throw away the pizza crusts?

Pizza is the favourite food of people who fucking suck at cooking. People who give in to the same base instinct that makes them think that macaroni or grilled cheese is the best food. They're all just the same bullshit. Mac and cheese is cheese and wheat. Grilled cheese is cheese and wheat. That's all you fucking eat because you're a boring piece of shit with no taste. What a bullshit food to put on a pedestal. It's food for kids, and people who finished developing their palate when they were kids. Fuck pizza and fuck this pizza culture.

The grease that melts out of the pepperoni and onto the cheese is literally the best part of eating any pizza ever.

I'd eat a slice of pizza with no pepperoni as long as it still had that red pepperoni grease on it.

>pizza crusts

why would you force yourself to eat a food you hate?

are you legitimately retarded?

The crusts are nice if you eat the pizza backwards and fold it in half like a little sandwich.

ok

>*uses an entire 6-pack of Bounty to degrease one slice*

Same question for you. Also, why don't you get crustless pizza then?

Personally, I dip the crust in sauce to eat it like a breadstick.

>tfw your friends order pizza and breadsticks but never eat the crusts

Sure thing, kid.

i always order my pizzas crustless and boneless

Fuck no

>>tfw your friends order pizza and breadsticks but never eat the crusts

In high school I had a circle of friends
>inb4 REEEE

I'm tall and fairly thin, then there was two short asians, one was kinda chubby but not overly, the other thin, one really fat fuck, and one dude who was into weight lifting and a dudebro.

Usually we'd do group projects or when hanging out playing vidya, we'd order Pizza (the fat fuck was rich as hell, or rather his parents were) so he always paid. I always ate the crusts, because fuck wasting food, and plus I just like the crust anyway. The two asians never ate the crusts, and the dudebro ate the crust too iirc.

However, the two asians would then just toss the crust on a plate and then the fat fuck would eat it.

Shit was hilarious. I miss those fuckers and the worry free days of childhood/teenage years. Just playing vidya and fucking around.

>Boneless pizza

LMAO 2watch

Only spoiled brats with no proper parenting leave food uneaten. That includes Asians.

>this is why america is obese

No, allowing entertainment media to raise your children is why.

One is set to island time
What's the proper board for discussing podcasts?

It's the mobile phones.
It's ruined everything!

Only shit-taste brainlets order pepperoni beyond age ten.

I can't be the only one who checked in to see how Ulillillia is doing because of this thread, right?

Look at the packaging it came in. His local place has to be a greasy joint. I get if it's DRIPPING in grease dabbing some of that off. If I don't see puddles of it, I aint ganna grab a towel and try to find it,