What is your favorite Nutella alternative?

What is your favorite Nutella alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

gear.lifehacker.com/amazon-fearing-neither-god-nor-man-takes-on-nutella-1819007595
radioalice.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/mars-twix-spread-nutella/
zingermans.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=P-IHZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger penis

Eating straight I Can't Believe it's Not Butter from the tub. No, I am not proud of it.

if i want to eat a candy sandwich, i'm going with this

a no name alternative called nussetti

nutoka is the shit, which you get at hofer (called aldi for the rest of the world), in general those noname nutellas are often pretty good

>that shit on crepes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M IN HEAVEN

Fuck the world, try this instead.

It's not right, but it is delicious. You can easily have too much of it however.

Merenda. Easily the best chocospread.

Cat shit

Australia pls leave

Nutoka is shit.

vegemite

Wasn't going to mention these, but since this thread is already here:
gear.lifehacker.com/amazon-fearing-neither-god-nor-man-takes-on-nutella-1819007595
radioalice.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/mars-twix-spread-nutella/
At what point is it simpler just to buy candy bars and crush them up and melt the pieces in the microwave?

I occasionally eat Konzelmann's original when I want something intensely sweet.

Heavily processed shit with palm oil (gives you heart attacks), oligofructose and inuline (gives you gas) and soy lecithin (allergen). No sugar though, uses Stevia and Erythriol.

Are there any hazelnut spreads that aren't all fake chocolate flavor, oils, and hfc? I just want a lightly sweet and nutty spread for toast without having a fucking heart attack and gaining 15 pounds

Nocciolata fits your description

Cocoa powder is cheap, I don't think faked chocolate flavour is a thing.

>Nocciolata

Not that I think it's a negative, but it's mostly sunflower oil. If he wants some artisan very high percentage hazelnut creme he will have to look elsewhere.

peanut butter with added cocoa and sugar

dunno whether you can find this outside of Turkey but this is pretty much just crushed up hazelnuts and sugar

This shit is way too sweet and tastes like old fake twix

zingermans.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=P-IHZ

I've had this before. It's incredibly expensive, but delicious.