Which gospel is your favourite?

Which gospel is your favourite?

The Qur'an

The protocols of the elders of Zion

Luke.

Mark, because it gives us what are probably the most accurate eyewitness accounts of Jesus and the events of his life. Also because it originally ended without a resurrection scene--that bs was added later, probably by another author.

Psalms

That one isn't a gospel I think.

Matthew because it's the most Jewish

Eve, because it's underground and I'm a hipster douchebag

>jesus
>real

jesus christ

Christcucks get fuked and die

Im trying to listen to the whole thing on tape, but i end up falling asleep in parts. Then i have to start over from gensis.

kys

John.

>Also because it originally ended without a resurrection scene
You are a pseud that posts with authority after a Wikipedia skim. It "originally" ended with an empty tomb and an angel in there, the resurrection was still implied. Wew you should bleed out

matthew

mark's ending is the best by far though

>Wew you should bleed out
what an awkward sentence

John is totally the best one.

Can't decide between John and Luke

John is the best gospel.

>inb4 some edgy faggot says one of the gnostic gospels is his favorie

John

Judas

Nah, I took a NT class in college taught by a kickass Baptist minister who was a total heretic. I just like shitposting more than anything.

Mark
None of that Christmas faggotry

Mark. It has the lowest Christology of all the gospels. Jesus is clearly a human who only becomes divine during his adult baptism. I find this so much easier to believe than contortions of later orthodoxy that come from John, also I find it makes Jesus a much more engaging figure. We can see Jesus suffer and despair, be misunderstood in everything by everyone, and die a painful death by the plan his God (again going back to the low Christology of Mark).
While all the gospels are great I think Mark is the one that requires the least amount of Christian sympathies and is the most modern feeling.

>liking a Gnostic gospel is somehow different to liking the canonical gospels to a non-Christian
Spotted the Christian.

He said there was no resurrection scene. This is true. Whether or not is was implied is irrelevant because either way he is correct in his assertion. Also
>Frogposter
>Can't understand a simple Veeky Forums post

I guess Luke? Matthew is too Jewy. John was written way later. Mark is quite short.

I don't really like any of them.

One of the dumbest posts I've read on Veeky Forums.

Ure so cool lmao xD

John and (apocrypha) Thomas.