Does it get any better than this?

does it get any better than this?

It really doesn't

I don't trust the Irish

>buying brand name butters
too bad you can tote around your butter like a starbucks americano to flaunt your supposed status
I just buy store brand butters at the half the price and same or sometimes superior quality.

"Slightly salted".

During the martial law in Poland, the commie government would introduce (slightly) salted butter - because it could be preserved longer, and withstand the frequent electricity outages better (refrigerators off).

It was practically iconic of that time - people having to do away with salted butter instead of normal, a true downfall of the system.

>potato niggers

I've never understood the love for Lurpak. It's bland as fuck!

I get the spreadable kind with olive oil but when I buy butter for cooking I just buy regular homebrand butter.

"do away with" doesn't mean what you think it means

there are salted and unsalted variants of every major brand of butter, with both of them getting roughly equal shelf space, because people like salted butter. salted butter does preserve longer but that is not the reason it is commonly available in supermarkets now.

yep. me bad. Should have used "make do" or such, right...

>butter

It looks like soap.

yeah

some store brand butters taste like puke.
And I agree with Kerrygold is the master race of butter.

Butter lasts a good while in the fridge, why do americans buy it in little sticklets. You would think Americans would buy it by the bucket.

butter is different in america?

Every dairy product you buy in Ireland is god-tier. It's because beef factories are virtually non existent there. Every cow is free range and grass fed. Even the McDonald's in Ireland use free range beef for burgers.

And sweet Jesus one of the most hidden gems on this planet is Irish Ice cream. It blows every other country out of the water.

lol overpriced and not even good quality.. very hard as well.. too processed..

french butter > all.. i tried it once on my trip to france.. homemade fucking unbelievable from a dairy farmer..

ofc you can get the homemade one but try french ones at the store.

obligatory

Apparently they come in these tiny stick forms.

Lurpak is alright but severely overrated.
I don't know if this is available outside of Denmark, but it's the best butter I've ever tried apart from some homemade stuff at a fancy restaurant.

That's to aid in measurement. Each four-stick pack is a pound, each stick is a cup, each 1/8th stick pat is a tablespoon. I really prefer it that way.

Apparently it won an American prize as the world's best butter, so perhaps you're on to something.
>I don't know if this is available outside of Denmark
I don't even know where to find it IN Denmark, I've never heard of it.

I was only made aware of it because we had the company as a client during school, their branding is terrible despite amazing products.
I'm certain you can find it at Kvickly, maybe at Irma and brugsen as well.

Also their chocolate milk is fucking incredible. It's just belgian chocolate and milk, tastes pretty much homemade.

Euros usually get 250g blocks or cylinders

I just think the size is strange.
Is this actually a thing though?

Came here to post this. Amazing butter.

I've tried 'em all. From Kerrymeme to all the imported junk my local supermarkets decide to stock. The best is pic related. It tastes the richest without being overpowering and doesn't have any weird side-tastes. Just pure unadulterated delicious butter.

they also sell it in 1lb blocks, kroger store brand is like that. cheaper than sticks. why dont they make sticks of butter in europe?

>weird side tastes
Opinion categorically discarded

>Trader Jacque's
It's Trader Joe's with a moustache and a beret? What a transparent disguise.

>wanting to taste grass in your morning buttered toast
pleb idiot detected

Corfu butter /thread